**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Interesting lineup. We'll see how it goes. Ingram seems to thrive as the primary ball handlers.

Ingram can play PG when absolute necessary but he isn’t that great at creating. He’s poor at ISO and pick and roll ball handling. His skill set is much better utilized when using him as a wing.

0848B945-40A7-46A5-BC47-F9710330BFCE.jpeg

We're really gonna have the worst defense in the league.:smh: We have to play the McGee at the center or continue to roll out gimmick line ups. I don't know what the front office was thinking by not signing a decent center in free agency.

This Stevenson act is going to get old. Just make the play and go back and play defense. You don't have to shimmy and dance after every decent pass or bucket.

We're really gonna have the worst defense in the league.:smh: We have to play the McGee at the center or continue to roll out gimmick line ups. I don't know what the front office was thinking by not signing a decent center in free agency.
+1 interior defense is straight trash. We give up so many o rebounds as well.

if lance goes into the season with all this wild *** dribbling he gonna have to get shipped

I bet the coaches and Magic and Rob have told Lance they want him to play his game and be himself out there. F it let him live

Back
Top Bottom