**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That’s what I assumed but I was hoping there were more details on it

He’s a shrude agent and most of the GMs he’s dealt with are still GMs. History hasn’t been erased just because he got a new job.

oh hey lets wait til we are out the playoffs to sign andre ingram a 3 point shooter who had much 3 point success in his brief stint with us in the past

I think he's referring to the other standings. :lol:

Not sure the Lakers can get up to 6-7 range, but maybe the 8-9 range with some luck.
Yup, we just need to get to that 7th spot
Bruh. It’s over

No need to watch the standings anymore

I think he's referring to the other standings. :lol:

Not sure the Lakers can get up to 6-7 range, but maybe the 8-9 range with some luck.
Yup, just need to get to that 7th spot

What’s the deal with this Ingram character?

He has a DVT (a clot in a deep vein in the peripheral limbs) in his upper extremity. The treatment for this is an anticoagulant that inhibits clotting factors, which basically prevents the clot from getting bigger while the body naturally clears it. This put him at high risk for bleed (intracranial and GI can be fatal), hence why he can't play.

Treatment duration depends on whether it is a provoked DVT (we know what caused it) or unprovoked. For provoked, he'll be on anticoag for 3 months. if unprovoked, the time table is more variable based on individual factors (but minimum 3 months), though I don't suspect he will be out much longer because this would be his first 'unprovoked' DVT. IF he gets another DVT/PE (ala Chris Bosh), then things get pretty murky and he could be on anticoagulants indefinitely.

He has a DVT (a clot in a deep vein in the peripheral limbs) in his upper extremity. The treatment for this is an anticoagulant that inhibits clotting factors, which basically prevents the clot from getting bigger while the body naturally clears it. This put him at high risk for bleed (intracranial and GI can be fatal), hence why he can't play.

Treatment duration depends on whether it is a provoked DVT (we know what caused it) or unprovoked. For provoked, he'll be on anticoag for 3 months. if unprovoked, the time table is more variable based on individual factors (but minimum 3 months), though I don't suspect he will be out much longer because this would be his first 'unprovoked' DVT. IF he gets another DVT/PE (ala Chris Bosh), then things get pretty murky and he could be on anticoagulants indefinitely.
you sure he wasnt asking about andre ingram and not brandon ingram?

He probably was lol. I've only been casually lurking this year so I'm out of the loop. Doesn't hurt to drop some medical knowledge tho

Back
Top Bottom