**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just like our front office there will be too many voices in our coaching department I can see 1 or 2 of those guys quitting mid season

Just like our front office there will be too many voices in our coaching department I can see 1 or 2 of those guys quitting mid season

Yup all the guys plotting for the head coaching position on one staff, should be no problem. We know Kidd is the real head coach.

la-1559683104-z9u05kxkq3-snap-image

I wonder why Mark Jackson wasnt considered and if he was, why wasnt he brought on board? Do yall think he would have been a bad hire?

According to some reports he will ask out if we strike out

Let him. He can’t opt out until 2021, so he needs to just suck it up and take it. He knew what he signed up for. If he tries to ask out, he’s going to try and dictate where he goes which makes getting the best possible offer tough.

Lakers accumulating picks for an AD trade? Maybe Griffin wants no part of the Lavar drama, per his comments a few months ago about Lavar. would he rather have high lottery picks plus Kuz and BI?

I don't want to see Lonzo go. I think he's gonna turn **** around and be great.

I can see a situation in which they don't trade AD and basically hold him hostage on the hopes that Zion being there may change his mind. How would y'all feel about the Lakers risking it and trying to sign AD next year?

Back
Top Bottom