**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Waive Daniels cousins for now imo. Cook right behind them, but as Drewsome has mentioned before, cook is ADs DP’ing Jeanie Buss buddy So maybe not. Get Williams. Hopefully get collison. And I’d take a chance on JR smith on a Dwight Howard like deal. He was clutch in that 3-1 finals on Cavs
lmao you ****ing wild

but yeah i think there's no way they cut cook cuz ad and bron love him and just how crushed he was last week.. would be tough.

prob gonna have to waive Daniels for sure and i guess dudz or cuz.. but i doubt they waive Cuz. there would be no other slot huh?

And DC def gotta stop with the theatrics smh

****ing collison is starting to annoy me

also, Dudley is pretty good man. I wish he got more mins over Kuzma

Jeanie dumb*** setting herself up to be embarrassed again. Public displays of courting DC......big embarrassment if he chooses Clips. Need to move in silence

yeah man i swear to god if DC fronting man i'm go ring HIS door bell :lol:

but it's still annoying that ANY one potentially linked to Lakers they also couple in Clippers (except JR smith :lol:)

Good news fellas

billy Duffy (collisons agent) was Kurt Rambis’s old roommate.

There’s no such thing as a perfect basketball player. Especially one that is 35. This is as good as it gets for 35. You can’t expect 2014-2016 Lebron during the regular season. Especially in the dog day’s of the season before all-star.

of course he needs to play better in late game situations but we all saw what Lebron did during the playoffs with the Cavs. until he demonstrates that he can’t play like that when it matters, it doesn’t make sense to blame Lebron for regular season losses.

We’ve lost 12 games this year. 12. It’s like some of y’all will only accept 82-0.
if you get cavs bron, especially that last year, you can win it all. He was so amazing for us all playoffs it was ridiculous. continually exceeded sky high expectations

Man Knicks wanted to fleece us but take Clippers trash for Morris...
no one tryna help lakers
no one tryna help lebron
and now its like double since bron on the lakers :lol:

they literally traded morris for two players i didn't even know existed bruh lol like what?!

and from the Lakers they want Kuz, AB (who has been getting his shot back under him), and Cuz?! even tho cuz been hurt still lol

I don’t believe ANY of these reports man. Rob ain’t that ******ed. It’s one thing if Morris has a 2-3 year deal but he’s likely a rental.

Regarding Marvin Williams: it’s possible he didn’t wanna move 3000 miles away. He probably has his entire family in Charlotte by now and it was either a 6 hr flight or A 2 hour flight. He can literally fly home on days off etc.

Bill Simmons: As somebody who has Clippers season tickets and is really rooting for them to get to the Finals, I hate this trade for them. I watched Marcus Morris on the Celtics for three years. I think on the right team he has a purpose and has real value. He is a ball stopper. The ball goes to him, and it stops. And if you watch the Clippers really carefully, George is a ball stopper in a lot of ways, Kawhi is a ball stopper, although he’s Kawhi. The Lou Williams “give the ball to him and Harrell sets a pick”, that’s a ball stopper. It’s a team where nobody’s moving ever, and now you’re adding a guy who’s basically a statue. And if you throw him the ball, he’s gonna take seven seconds to decide what to do. So now I have Kawhi, Paul George, Harrell, Lou Williams, all standing in different spots while Marcus Morris is deciding what to do.
The flip side though would be like, “Well, he’s a good open three-point shooter”. He was never comfortable with that in Boston. The problem with having a guy like Marcus Morris is: With a minute left, down one in Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals, he’ll think he should shoot. He’ll be like, “Actually Kawhi, I’ll take this”. That’s why you can’t have a guy like this, I don’t like the trade.
Ryen Russillo: I can’t believe that we agree, and you had such a bad time with Morris you added an extra year to his Boston run. He was only there two years.
Bill Simmons: Honestly, it felt like three.

what yall think?

20200207_202026.jpg

Just came in today....

Back
Top Bottom