**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Since it's your first time, I'd make sure to get to the Staples Center/LA Live area at least 3 hours before tip off cause you'd def want to see LA Live and you're going to want to spend at least 30 min just walking around inside Staples Center and the Team LA store.

Other than that, hit up Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Disneyland, Universal Studios/CityWalk, and one of the beaches, maybe Venice, Malibu, Hermosa, Huntington, Laguna Beach, and Santa Monica pier for all the first timer sight seeing stuff

Awesome, 3 hours before the game then!

Only thing with AD is he’s a monster but I feel like he try to be too cute and take too many mid range and fadeaways lol. He like Bron got otherworldly physicality but don’t seem to want to exploit it. AD with his mid range stepbacks and fades and Bron be bricking 3s lmfao

AD shooting fadeaways and mid range jumpshots and Bron constantly jacking up step back 3s is their way of load managing and saving their physicality for the playoffs. By the time May hits, Bron and AD should be on full throttle.

Or will they?

AD shooting fadeaways and mid range jumpshots and Bron constantly jacking up step back 3s is their way of load managing and saving their physicality for the playoffs. By the time May hits, Bron and AD should be on full throttle.

Or will they?
I’m hoping this the case but we shall see

couple folk in here believe the contrary and think Bron is.. well.. lol

Or will they?

Well this certainly wouldn't be the first time. There's years upon years of evidence of this. LeBron goes through his mid-season lull where he plays uninspired basketball and people say he's washed and then he comes back and kills everybody in the playoffs.

I swear we have the worst luck. What was the point of this whole saga with Collison? He publicly says he's considering coming back, flirts with teams only to remain retired?

Playoff Rondo is gonna need to come in full effect for us to win a title.

Back
Top Bottom