**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I See the sports shows were talking Demar Derozan today but i saw no credible sources.

However even with DD lack of a three i wouldn't mind having him as a third option at all especially if it Just Kuz, Trez & a pick.

Reactions: DLF
Can’t believe we put all our hopes into this ugly bastard

Man....

Same dude that couldn't catch a ball to save his life, same guy who couldn't grab rebounds consistently....

Whoever pays him, good luck.

Last edited:
He's just trolling the fanbase after his IG post and comments about Vogel not playing him enough.

This is spawned by Skip

tenor.gif

Can’t believe we put all our hopes into this ugly bastard

This is hilarious. This just shows you how delusional some of these pro athletes are. They literally believe that the only thing holding them back from dominating is coaching and playing time 😂.

Andre literally can't catch the ball half the time without fumbling it. Half of his rebounds come from his own point blank misses. I'd gladly have him back on a small contract but that's about it.

D-Rose, Lavine & Lowry are three guys i think that can be realistically had w/o giving up too much

One of these guys is not like the other 😂

Lavine is a 26 year old, all-star who averaged 27 ppg and shot 42% from three. We'd have to give up our entire roster outside of LeBron and AD and that's still might not be enough.

We can get Lowry and Rose for cheap

Last edited:
One of these guys is not like the other 😂

Lavine was an all-star you averaged 27 ppg and shot 42% from three. We'd have to give up our entire roster outside of LeBron and AD.

We can get Lowry and Rose for cheap

Zach Lavine is also on the last year of his deal, on a team that hasn't shown a clear plan since they drafted D-Rose, has publicly beefed with the coach, saw the bulls make a trade for an "All-Star" and the team got worse.

He's in every position to force his way out & we know that teams aren't fond of giving up a lot of assets for one year rentals.

Not saying he's for sure dissatisfied.... but if he does go that route i don't think his trade return would be insurmountable at all

Lowry will want $20-25M and I can't see the Bulls letting LaVine go.

Rose should be attainable, but he's wed to Thibbs until death. :lol:

Zach Lavine is also on the last year of his deal, on a team that hasn't shown a clear plan since they drafted D-Rose, has publicly beefed with the coach, saw the bulls make a trade for an "All-Star" and the team got worse.

He's in every position to force his way out & we know that teams aren't fond of giving up a lot of assets for one year rentals.

Not saying he's for sure dissatisfied.... but if he does go that route i don't think his trade return would be insurmountable at all

If he pulls and Anthony Davis and forces his way out and says he wants to play for the Lakers and will only resign the Lakers then of course we could put some type of package together but anything short of that and we're not even close lol

If he pulls and Anthony Davis and forces his way out and says he wants to play for the Lakers and will only resign the Lakers then of course we could put some type of package together but anything short of that and we're not even close lol

What do you think a borderline Allstar on a one year deal & relatively cheap contract is going to bring back for the Bulls??

What do you think a borderline Allstar on a one year deal & relatively cheap contract is going to bring back for the Bulls??

There are a number of complications in the scenario.

1. The Bulls would likely call Zach LaVine's bluff. Even if Zach tried to force his way to the Lakers, we don't have cap space to sign him to anything other than the taxpayer MLE ($6m) next summer

If you look at Zach's career earnings, he hasn't made anywhere near as much money as other stars. He'll likely want the max from Chicago before making peanuts for the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom