**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nah he wants to get that scoring record, don't think he's taking games off just for the hell of it. Father time undefeated, mans is rarely hurt ever and this is 3 outta the 4 seasons he's been with us now, smh.

We've had players like Chucky Atkins, Chris Mihm, Wesley Johnson, Brian Cook... even Karl Malone.

The only guy no one really likes is Dwight :lol:
I said team as a whole not players.
Nobody expected **** out of those bums except Malone.

the unlikability of this team starts with Pelinka and Jeanie’s arrogance that they somehow can outsmart the league instead of using common sense basketball acumen.

but sure, let’s add big names deserved more money like monk and Nunn while letter “replaceable” guys like Caruso go

hell, after all these signings, we are now relying on a guy we passed up on in free agency by the name of Avery Bradley. I know we got injuries but I guarantee you he will play over monk, Ellington and likely Nunn. That’s called a failed offseason

Week long injuries don’t scare me at all.
If it’s serious injury like the groin or whenever kd goes down, I’d be concerned.

This is what we got Russ for. To carry us thru the regular season and have Bron/AD coast until the playoffs.

There is no reason we can’t beat OKC, CHARLOTTE & PORTLAND without Lebron.

….

Any updates on Ariza, Nunn and THT?

In a situation like this in which Bron is out, I feel as if Russ could help the team to a victory. Not so much with Buddy Hield.

Well, now that Dwight is back....

Will DeAndre Jordan start tonight against the small ball Thunder or will Vogel wait til the Lakers play Nurkic before starting Jordan?

Need Vogel to get his head out of his *** and give me more

rondo
Monk
Westbrook
Melo
Jordan

lineups. For the lulz

Back
Top Bottom