**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers throwing out locker room dynamics a sign of them knowing this team ain't it.

Yup lol

With Westbrook ****ting himself in the playoffs and lebron playing center. And tht sucking ***

We have no back up pg

Not saying we should keep rondo but look at this ****ing bad team make up

They're gonna get a protected second for Rondo, then attach said second to DJ because Jeanie is too cheap to outright cut DJ.

POOR last second EXECUTION by the entire LAKRES team last night specifically i gave the BLAME to Lebrons leadership

cmon man!!

Remember when Mike _'Antoni played a 7 man rotation and ran Kobe into the ground in his last couple years....fk Pringles 🤬🤬🤬
Idk if I'd say he ran Kobe into the ground. It's Kobe bro. He did what he wanted. And the roster was buns. Kobe had to play 46 min a night and score 35 just for the team to win by 3. It was the circumstance. Nash was hurt, Dwight was hurt. I wouldn't blame d'antoni for that.

They're gonna get a protected second for Rondo, then attach said second to DJ because Jeanie is too cheap to outright cut DJ.
Yup. Zero chance she cuts anyone on a guarenteed deal.

They will trade any draft picks we can to avoid spending money

lakers played better against Memphis than i expected tbh. Second half of a back to back with a 8 man rotation. They ran out of gas in the 4th against a really good team.

Idk if I'd say he ran Kobe into the ground. It's Kobe bro. He did what he wanted. And the roster was buns. Kobe had to play 46 min a night and score 35 just for the team to win by 3. It was the circumstance. Nash was hurt, Dwight was hurt. I wouldn't blame d'antoni for that.
🤦🏾‍♂️ G'day sir

I'm pretty sure multiple coaches said Kobe was deciding how much he was going to play.

I got to meet Coach Pop beginning of season after the achilles tear and told him I was a Lakers fan and he said Kobe needed the rest more than anyone in the league.

So, the CAVS are waiving Ed Davis to make room for Rondo? Can we get rid of DJ and sign big ED, or is that guy also toast.

yes lets add ed davis to our other bench stand outs
20211230_200029.jpg

20211230_200051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom