**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm glad I stopped posting during the game.

Easier to enjoy the games. (and laugh at some of the nonsense posted in here during the game)

AR is something special man. At all costs he has to come back.

D. Lo played well, Vando is just a great glue and hustle guy, TBJr did some things.

AD finally came alive in the 2nd half. Better late then never.

I know some of you are ready to trade him now...and to a degree I get it.

But I need a full season of Bron/AD and this roster. (Trust me I know its a stretch due to Bron and AD's injury record)

And they aren't trading AD or Bron anyway no matter what stupid movement people believe is going on.

Since the trade deadline:
net.PNG

net2.PNG

#TradeEverybody

It’s crazy to watch AD anchor this defense into 2.

Giannis is obviously the standard but AD is doing this without DPOY candidates Brook Lopez & Jrue like Giannis has (while Giannis only plays like 31 mpg)

For everyone hating on Bev, that Caruso/Bev starting backcourt has Chicago looking fierce defensively.

I'm glad I stopped posting during the game.

Easier to enjoy the games. (and laugh at some of the nonsense posted in here during the game)

Me too bro. Nonsense is constantly posted in here but it’s never more prevalent than during games.

McMenimen said Lebron will come back for @ the clippers on 4/5/23

Would give him 3 games in La before the play-in tourney starts (@lac, vs PHX & utah)

That would mean he misses the next 6 games.
2 more at home this week (OKC & CHI)
4 game road trip after (chi, Min, Hou, Utah)

Basically we have to go 4-2 in these 6 games.
Okc, Min and Utah are the big ones.
Go 2-1 when we get bron back for the final 3.
Would have us at 42-40.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how Charlotte's defense is ranked that high :lol:. They've been getting destroyed every game since Melo got hurt

for the past 15 games Reaves is averaging

16/3/5 on 58/42/83 splits & only 1.7 TO's

Obviously he won't be this efficient long term, but people were slandering the Lakers for not signing him to a longer contract when we drafted him, but oddly enough that mistake may actually be a win unless another team offers a huge offer in RFA (how many teams are tanking at least 12+ M's waiting for reaves, knowing L.A is going to match)

with the Arenas provision we could start at around 10-11 million, if we could somehow get a three year deal for that type of number, i think that would be a hell of a steal going forward

McMenimen said Lebron will come back for @ the clippers on 4/5/23

Would give him 3 games in La before the play-in tourney starts (@lac, vs PHX & utah)

That would mean he misses the next 6 games.
2 more at home this week (OKC & CHI)
4 game road trip after (chi, Min, Hou, Utah)

Basically we have to go 4-2 in these 6 games.
Okc, Min and Utah are the big ones.
Go 2-1 when we get bron back for the final 3.
Would have us at 42-40.

I’m assuming 1 of the Chicago games is a scheduled loss as back to back against the same team normally falls that way.

I’m okay with them losing the Minny game because I think there’s more important games to win (OKC, Utah and Houston) also think with Minny getting the last two they’re the most likely outside GSW to rise the standings.

It's good to see us beat mighty Orlando and then a Suns team without 2 of it's 3 best players and then start ripping our shirts off again. The true Laker way these days. :smokin

I'm not sure if Bron is back for the Clippers game, or he said he won't be, or he'll be back sooner......like 8 different updates just happened and he wiped them all out in one tweet :lol:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BLOW IT UP

AD dummy
D'Lo ***

RUN IT BYKE THO

Please save us this summer Kyrie

5/17
5/17
5/15

=

30 million contract

How does one gain ground when they keep losing

He's been even more lethargic than usual. Mans looks ready for Cancun.

Well this doesn't sound promising
You want this to fail so bad 😭😭. Cheer up my boy

I honestly think we could matchup with any team once Bron is back. We just gotta tighten up some of our rotations and the offense. The offense is dreadful in spurts.

Back
Top Bottom