LAAAAAAWWWWDDDD!!! Jesus Christ is my... Vol. NO WAY

it is disrespectful, but how could you NOT laugh?
exactly...especially when the chorus came in after the old lady rapped..

pure lolz..damn...

they knew what they were doing...they went the controversy for publicity route...ftw

Last edited:
Because I didn't find it funny. :lol:

I found it more corny than anything. Even if the N-Word wasn't used (I guess the "funny" part), I wouldn't have laughed.

It was stupid to me.

Out of line

***Waits for the, "Why are "yall" so sensitive" comment*** :rolleyes

Because I didn't find it funny. :lol:

I found it more corny than anything. Even if the N-Word wasn't used (I guess the "funny" part), I wouldn't have laughed.

It was stupid to me.

Out of line

***Waits for the, "Why are "yall" so sensitive" comment*** :rolleyes

why are you so sensitive lol? lighten up my man.

I, and everyone except you, was shocked they said it...not ONCE but in repetition; Yes, the "N" word. You're right about it being corny, though...if that word wasn't in there, no one would care about this video. They did their job.

exactly...especially when the chorus came in after the old lady rapped..

pure lolz..damn...

they knew what they were doing...they went the controversy for publicity route...ftw
Didn't work because dude who uploaded it said he helped his pastors make this video a few years ago when he was in high school lol

mean.gif
 at that song being better than any track TIME has ever released. 

Dropped an n bomb and then proceeded to rhyme about how she doesn't curse
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yebbsbdhsjsbsjajzhzbsnzuxjsjankaakznznxjdjsnsndjxjxbsbxhxjxnxnsnsjsinsnsishwksjb71727:!:$,$!,,&/8/!:'xid

I only played the end of raw back on dvr cause of the spoiler. Would rather have seen that in a promo sunday. Wouldve made zero sense for him to return tonight anyway smh

Back
Top Bottom