LAAAAAAWWWWDDDD!!! Jesus Christ is my... Vol. NO WAY

meh people are gonna use any word they want, i can live with that i dont love it but whatever.

as a person that grew up in "the church" what annoys me is that chrisatains alway trying to come up with a gimmick to sell christ in stead of giving testimony and keeping it real.

word to this foolishness :smh:

:rofl: @ "Christian Side Hug".

That term will be used on NT and in real life.

*someone starts buggin' out*

Me:Yeah you're definitely in need of a Christian Side Hug. Come hither.

lklsaghlghlkdhgklgfjhkla

LMAO.

the B.I.G. diss tho...

then the teacher video...

I cant breathe.

yo, if we break this video down ala NT style we could only arrive at one conclusion gais: The feminization of black men or how black men are gay and jesus was too.

Now let's gather up some infallible evidence, shall we?

The video starts with son telling you how Jesus Christ is his ___ coo coo

"I turn the other cheek"
hmm, what does this mean? The other cheek got beat too hard? hmm.....

"Jesus Christ is A ____"
notice how they said he was A not THEIR

interdasting....

"___'s love to pop a cap in yo ***"
now thats nasty. Pay attention to the video clip. The man turns around with a smile as the other guys points his gun and pops a cap on his ***.

WHAT ELSE COULD IT MEAN?!

Lets put two and 2 together and we get; black men like to pop caps in eachothers butt.

Well played pastor, well played. I see where da illuminatorz go their objective of feminizing black men and bringing down da black youth.

Niketalk, thank you so much for leading me to this vid.

It will be going viral at no time, it is being passed around my office like wildfire.

yo, if we break this video down ala NT style we could only arrive at one conclusion gais: The feminization of black men or how black men are gay and jesus was too.

Now let's gather up some infallible evidence, shall we?

The video starts with son telling you how Jesus Christ is his ___ coo coo

"I turn the other cheek"
hmm, what does this mean? The other cheek got beat too hard? hmm.....

"Jesus Christ is A ____"
notice how they said he was A not THEIR

interdasting....

"___'s love to pop a cap in yo ***"
now thats nasty. Pay attention to the video clip. The man turns around with a smile as the other guys points his gun and pops a cap on his ***.

WHAT ELSE COULD IT MEAN?!

Lets put two and 2 together and we get; black men like to pop caps in eachothers butt.

Well played pastor, well played. I see where da illuminatorz go their objective of feminizing black men and bringing down da black youth.

try harder

mikeborwnwhat_1.gif

14697739_jimmer_swag_nt.gif

meh people are gonna use any word they want, i can live with that i dont love it but whatever.

as a person that grew up in "the church" what annoys me is that chrisatains alway trying to come up with a gimmick to sell christ in stead of giving testimony and keeping it real.

word to this foolishness :smh:

Oh nooooo, this takes me back. I was so embarrassed for them. :lol:

The comments in this thread, people really breaking down the video. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom