Ladies (all 12 of you), your G spot may not exist at all vol. Niketalk sex experts > Doctors

oh, wait, I didn't read your post right....lol

but I stand by my statement...

our sexual organs were designed for penetration...

the clitorus is designed to be stimulated through penetration...

there's no scientific reason to why some 60% of women can't achieve orgasm...

yall just aint doing it right....lol

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

dunks, shhhhhhhh

HH, that's exactly what I said. I refuse to believe a majority of women have a dysfunction...

instead, I propose, their parners cannot physically make them orgasm off penetration..

that's exactly what I said....lol.

like the clitorus isn't designed to be stimulated through penetration...lol

yall just aint doin it right....lol

QFT, if your doing it right the female should get clitoral and vaginal stimulation from penetration, the female body is built for it.

oh, wait, I didn't read your post right....lol

but I stand by my statement...

our sexual organs were designed for penetration...

the clitorus is designed to be stimulated through penetration...

there's no scientific reason to why some 60% of women can't achieve orgasm...

yall just aint doing it right....lol

If you want to talk about science, scientifically speaking sex is only meant for the purpose of procreation. Women do not need to orgasm in order to getpregnant, your scientific argument is a little off.

Now I know a lot of us would like to believe that we could make every woman orgasm off penetration alone, but this is false. Some women have an easier timethan others (Ive learned that those are usually the ones that are most willing to have sex) when it comes to climaxing through penetraion. The fact stillremains that most of the time clitoral stimulation is key for women.

Either NT is home of the greatest lovers this side of the Jersey Shore or a lot of dudes like to embellish their sexual abilities.
I refuse to believe that HEH has a sexual dysfunction.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I got scared when I saw white stuff on my _, then I realized it wasn't coming from me
pimp.gif
thats when you know you hitting it right
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Regarding the subject at hand however... If a girl you're sleeping with isn't having an orgasm, in ANY way... saying she lacks a G Spot, or blaming heris a cop out..

Step your in bed game up

It's 2010, if your girl is having less orgasms than you while ya'll are having sex, You aren't hitting it right.

Wow. I can't believe some of you guys have no idea about human sexuality.

HEH is correct. The majority of women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation. There are more nerve endings there than in your penis, by the way. So ourorgasms > your orgams, regardless of how you achieve them. Plus clitoral orgasms are better than penetration orgasms, in my book. They're two differentfeelings, I prefer one over the other. Easier to achieve too. But that's neither here nor there.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

HEH is and Diego are correct. The majority of women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation. There are more nerve endings there than in your penis, by the way. So our orgasms > your orgams, regardless of how you achieve them. Plus clitoral orgasms are better than penetration orgasms, in my book. They're two different feelings, I prefer one over the other. Easier to achieve too. But that's neither here nor there.

This dude.

we wouldn't have orgasms at all if sex was strictly for reproductive purposes...

so stop. flowers don't have orgasms, their sexual intercourse is strictly for reproduciton...

yall act like the vagina isn't designed so that the clitorus recieves stimulation through penetration...

that's why the clitorus is where it is...and not on a broad's forehead...

Originally Posted by beaner04

I'm sure some women have areas of high sensitivity along the vaginal walls but I've damn near gone spelunking and nada so I gave up on all that years ago
laugh.gif
Maybe you've never found the right person....when my guy hits it I explode.
embarassed.gif
Sometimes being in love has nothing to do with it.
ohwell.gif

Who said anything about love? I've been sexually active for over 10 years, I know how it works. I have a very satisfying sex life, I'm just not onthe quest for the holy grail aka g spot. Plus I'm married, I've found the right person
wink.gif

and I agree diego, she isn't dysfunctional, her 5 year boyfriend was....

I don't see how I'm being misunderstood, but whatever...

This dude.

we wouldn't have orgasms at all if sex was strictly for reproductive purposes...
You serious?
Like dead #+@ serious?

Dont you ejaculate when you orgasm? You know what that ejaculation does, right?
Withouth that big burst of white stuff, pregnancy would be very unlikely.

HEH is correct. The majority of women achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation. There are more nerve endings there than in your penis, by the way. So our orgasms > your orgams, regardless of how you achieve them. Plus clitoral orgasms are better than penetration orgasms, in my book. They're two different feelings, I prefer one over the other. Easier to achieve too. But that's neither here nor there.

what im saying though is that if u stroking/grinding right she can have a simultaneous O from both clitoral and vaginal stimulation
Most women achieve orgasm through friction of the clitoris against the man's pubic bone while engaged in intercourse

The thing about HEH is that shes doing it in Canada. Thats the equivalent of doing it wrong.

Guys who don't realize that all women are individuals when it comes to sex are bad lovers. period. What works for one woman might not work for the next,regardless of how you think it should or shouldn't work.

what im saying though is that if u stroking/grinding right she can have a simultaneous O from both clitoral and vaginal stimulation

Possibly. It depends on the sexual position and the physical position of her clitoris. Some womens clitoris..clitori? are located lower, thus it's easierfor stimulation of the clitoris during penetration but this is NOT always the case. Also depends on the girth and length of the mans penis. And if it'snot doing the job use your damn hands.
tongue.gif
Christ it's not a BADthing to not be able to orgasms through *penetration* and penetration alone. And it's not a negative reflection on the mans performance.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I think people have no idea where the %#!@ is located. Intercourse alone won't stimulated it. You need fingers

not really my dude. Its put there so that it can come in direct contact with a mans pubic bone during missionary. Missionary is the way to go if u are withwifey, all that face down mess is for the JO's

in other positions you will need some fingers or toys or somethin though

hmmm...it depends length and girth you say....-stops before girlfriend stabs him-

kinda like how I said, maybe its not the girl who can't have an orgasm, maybe its the guy can't give her one?

and shox is correct, like I said, the clitorus was put where it is for a reason...if penetration wasn't supposed to stimulate the clitorus, it would be ina different location...

it depends on the length and girth, yet, I'm wrong for saying "maybe its the guys that are dysfunctional"?

glad I don't have such problems....

lol @ women messing with small meat convincing themselves they can only have an orgasm this way or that way....

I'm not trynna throw shots, but HH has admitted to only having 1 partner....so how can you attribute it to "clitoral stiimulation v. vaginalstimulation"?

that's the only point I'm trynna make. I'd be willing to bet a majority of this 60 percent of women just aren't comfortable with theirsexuality, have very limited sexual experience OR they just aren't doing it right...

seriously, why is the clitorus where it is? why not just put it in a location to be stimulated nowhere near the point of penetration?

because it's supposed to be stimulated through penetration...

period.

no sex doctor or anyone else is gonna convince me otherwise...

these the same people who put condoms over shoes like "see? it won't break"

my first time having sex I broke like 3 mags...

#!*@ outta here with that hogwash....

never had those problems.

fixed, shox.

"I have never had an orgasm. I've had the same boyfriend with a small $$%% for 2 years. we try and try and try...nothing works...unless he eats me outor I masturbate....I must be a part of the 60 percent of women who can't achieve an orgasm through penetration...."

sounds like he can't do it right to me...he's not physically able to give you an orgasm through penetration....not that you're unable to haveone....just unable to have one with HIM....lol

No ones denying the fact that the placement of the clitoris is so that it can be stimulated during sexual intercourse but hey guess what? Sometimes itdoesn't work that way. And if you're going to be a pigheaded lover over it well, that's your problem. Most men realize that not all women work thesame way when it comes to sex so you have to tailor the sexual acts to the individual, it goes both ways too. That's what makes for good sex.

Someone needs to look up sexual dysfunctions. Impotence is a sexual dysfunction. Premature ejaculation is a dysfunction. Um..that condition that causes sex tobe extremely painful for women (Vagi something or another) is a sexual disorder. Penis size is NOT a dysfunction unless it is an extreme case of under (or overI suppose) development.

The penis doesn't touch the clitoris during intercourse no matter the thickness. Like shox said its the pelvic bone but that doesn't give the clitorisdirectly constant stimulation like using the fingers would.

i have a big long Johnson(II) and i know how to use

practice makes perfect

but still its quality over quantity and the g spot like a lil piece of bone with soft flesh around it

its located in the bottom of the vagina, but women are different so its in different places but i know for a fact that

the G spot can only be found when the penis is around the area of location

to me it feels like when im beating that thang up it pops out to say hi and once i feel it i keep my rotation in moments and rhythm so

i can rub it (gspot) and knock it around but you cant continuously hit the g spot or it will start to become painful for the woman

but from what me and my brothers have concluded is that if you man hood ain't longer than six or 7 inches you ain't never seeing the g

spot , but you can still make a girl cum

edit it is 2-3 inches round the top behind the *++* wall but still i just know i be knock cucchi loose so i dont need to get scientific

^ you wrong broham, its only 1 to 2 inches inside. You talkin bout the cervix and my girl be tryin to act like she dyin when i hit that. Some girls like itwhen u bottom out, some think its painful.

Back
Top Bottom