Ladies (all 12 of you), your G spot may not exist at all vol. Niketalk sex experts > Doctors

There's guys that can't hit the g-spot?
laugh.gif

nawth, I know every woman is diff, please believe, I just find the notion that a majority of women PHYSICALLY cannot orgasm off what our organs are designed to do pretty ridiculous...

My sexual organs are designed for harboring a fetus for 9 months. Orgasms for women are icing on the cake and are not a necessity for human procreation. Imean they still teach some sex ed to kids these days, right? Womens orgasms are a secondary function and probably arose later on to increase the amount ofsexual encounters or some such social reason (I'm not really into human biology). For many species sexual intercourse for the female is"painful", with the males having barbed sex organs and what not.

diego, I'm not gonna explain the finer points of sex to you.

when it comes to clitoral stimulation, dicksize doesn't matter

when it comes to vaginal orgasms....I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it matters.

Enphan, based on the things youve claimed in this thread, youll be doing me a favor by not explaining the "finer points of sex".

now were talking about other organisms.

other organisms have sex to reproduce.

you not having kids and being sexually active is proof enough that humans don't.

your vag was designed to orgasm from stimulation...period.

if you can only get an orgasm from clitorial stimulation, maybe your vag just hasn't been sufficiently stimulated.

I'm tired of repeating myself....good day.

You're the one that brought up what our sexual organs are designed to do. Whats the #1 function of the womens reproductive organ(s)? Hmm? Child bearing.That's it. It doesn't matter why we have sex, we're not the only species that has sex for pleasure you know.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nawth, I know every woman is diff, please believe, I just find the notion that a majority of women PHYSICALLY cannot orgasm off what our organs are designed to do pretty ridiculous...

My sexual organs are designed for harboring a fetus for 9 months. Orgasms for women are icing on the cake and are not a necessity for human procreation. I mean they still teach some sex ed to kids these days, right? Womens orgasms are a secondary function and...

...help to facilitate conception by pulling the penis in deeper towards the cervix as well as causing rhythmic convulsions for lack of a betterword, which encourage semen to swim toward the uterus. Ya dig? Learned that in 7th grade. What the ##!% was these ##*%!% learning in middle school? Stepya'll awareness game up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

now were talking about other organisms.

other organisms have sex to reproduce.

you not having kids and being sexually active is proof enough that humans don't.

your vag was designed to orgasm from stimulation...period.

if you can only get an orgasm from clitorial stimulation, maybe your vag just hasn't been sufficiently stimulated.

I'm tired of repeating myself....good day.
Maybe it's becasue humans aren't limited to "mating seasons" and use contraceptives?????

yeah, I know I would, which is why I'm not going to....lol

if you're lacking below and can't stimulate 60 percent of vaginas, don't worry, you can always just stimulate the clitorus. the woman, upon havingA orgasm, will believe that she's just physically unable to have a vaginal orgasm...

smh.

I hope a mod deletes this thread before my girl stalks me...

nt stay getting me in trouble.

Originally Posted by beaner04

Nawth21 wrote:
If I'm satisfied he's satisfied. Penetration stills feels good even if u don't o from it, I don't see what the issue is. I prefer to o first, then it feels that much better throughout.

I wouldn't have married him if we weren't compatible sexually.

So even if he's the man of your dreams, your soul mate, and the only one you want to spend the rest of your life with, if the sex sucked you wouldn't have got married? Are you enough for him and know what him inside and out that he would never look else where for hidden fetishes he may have? Don't want another "Tiger" on your hands
frown.gif

Ask yourself this question: WOuld you realy want to marry a chick who looks lke this in bed and doesn't put any effort into it:

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

My sexual organs are designed for harboring a fetus for 9 months. Orgasms for women are icing on the cake and are not a necessity for human procreation. I mean they still teach some sex ed to kids these days, right? Womens orgasms are a secondary function and...
...help to facilitate conception by pulling the penis in deeper towards the cervix as well as causing rhythmic convulsions for lack of a better word, which encourage semen to swim toward the uterus. Ya dig? Learned that in 7th grade. What the ##!% was these ##*%!% learning in middle school? Step ya'll awareness game up
smh.gif

I realize that, but do I need to have an orgasm to get get pregnant? no. Don't disagree me Rilla damnit.

okay, nawth, the mans organ's primary responsiblity is to bust a good nut, right? not reproduce as well?

they are called reporductive organs, are they not?

of course the primary function of both male and female REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS IS TO REPRODUCE

have you reproduced everytime you had sex? didn't think so

so the primary function of a reproductive organ that isn't reproducing would be reproduction, right?

alls I'm saying is.....your vagina is designed to be penetrated, for reproduction...

our sex organs give us pleasure.....

so 60 percent of women were just gentically modified to not receive an orgasm through their vagina, the way sex was designed to happen?

lol

you're really making my head hurt.

clitoral stimulation isn't a reproductive function ANYWAY.

to reproduce, there must be penetration. penetration causes 1000 percent of men to orgasm...

big, small, skinny, fat

but penetration only allows 40 percent of women to orgasm?

sounds like......a majority of men can't make the woman orgasm the way nature intended the woman to orgasm

how many times have I typed that #@!% today?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yeah, I know I would, which is why I'm not going to....lol

if you're lacking below and can't stimulate 60 percent of vaginas, don't worry, you can always just stimulate the clitorus. the woman, upon having A orgasm, will believe that she's just physically unable to have a vaginal orgasm...

smh.

I hope a mod deletes this thread before my girl stalks me...

nt stay getting me in trouble.

bama, you stay talking about your girls , this & that.

i never seen a dime broad come out of ohio.

prove it.

eyes.gif

...help to facilitate conception by pulling the penis in deeper towards the cervix as well as causing rhythmic convulsions for lack of a better word, which encourage semen to swim toward the uterus. Ya dig? Learned that in 7th grade. What the ##!% was these ##*%!% learning in middle school? Step ya'll awareness game up
smh.gif

I realize that, but do I need to have an orgasm to get get pregnant? no. Don't disagree me Rilla damnit.

I didn't
laugh.gif
.. I was filling in your blanks... uh... figuratively speaking. Cuz you know, if you need the other blanks filled..
laugh.gif

smh.gif

I didn't
laugh.gif
.. I was filling in your blanks... uh... figuratively speaking. Cuz you know, if you need the other blanks filled..
laugh.gif

roll.gif

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex. That would go against nature. I believe ALL females canorgasm from natural sex UNLESS they have some type of disfunction. And sorry Nawth the female orgasm isn't a secondary function. The purpose is for thevaginal contractions to occur like Larryindiana explained above.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex. That would go against nature. I believe ALL females can orgasm from natural sex UNLESS they have some type of disfunction. And sorry Nawth the female orgasm isn't a secondary function. The purpose is for the vaginal contractions to occur like Larryindiana explained above.

"Vaginal contractions" occurr with or without the O.

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex.
Nah, it's just that most women got WAY more G than most dudes.. they figure that they can just make that +%@$ up, come to a false consensus,and make dude's believe it. That way we can all wake up with a %%+%$ on our sideburns. Either that, or MOST *%$*%! really ain't smashing worth a damnand I'm special
smile.gif
. But I ain't going. I ain't that special or that gullible.

Originally Posted by Diego

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex. That would go against nature. I believe ALL females can orgasm from natural sex UNLESS they have some type of disfunction. And sorry Nawth the female orgasm isn't a secondary function. The purpose is for the vaginal contractions to occur like Larryindiana explained above.

Yeah but there's a difference.. you ever felt it? Be honest.. cuz that expl-O-sion ain't quite the same as when she's just doing solidwork or whatever.

The women posting in here are borderline silly talkin bout MOST girls cant bust from natural sex.
Nah, it's just that most women got WAY more G than most dudes.. they figure that they can just make that +%@$ up, come to a false consensus, and make dude's believe it. That way we can all wake up with a %%+%$ on our sideburns. Either that, or MOST *%$*%! really ain't smashing worth a damn and I'm special
smile.gif
. But I ain't going. I ain't that special or that gullible.

LOL @ P on our sideburns
but word, Im not hearing it. Yall can believe that mess if yall want to, my experiences say otherwise.

Yeah but there's a difference.. you ever felt it? Be honest.. cuz that expl-O-sion ain't quite the same as when she's just doing solid work or whatever.

and thats real talk, once that thing starts winking I just gotta throw in the towel and fall in, pimp down.

Yeah but there's a difference.. you ever felt it? Be honest.. cuz that expl-O-sion ain't quite the same as when she's just doing solid work or whatever.

Its not the same, and yeah Ive felt it. Ive put up some primetime performances with some BAAAAd chicks (Aint nothin better than feelin that P contractin onyou), but for every explOsion you provoke theres a few girls who didnt get to that point. That dont mean you didnt put in work or that she didnt enjoy it, itjust means she aint get to that point. Not getting to that point does not equal a dysfucntion.

Dudes is in here acting like theyre Zeus or some !##*. Im a little bit more realistic than that.
If I didnt know what I was talkin about, I wouldnt be going against a couple dudes who APPEAR to know what theyre saying.

Back
Top Bottom