Ladies: If your boyfriend left for the military, is it over?

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

No it wouldn't be a wrap ... but why would he go if he know he's in LOVE with this certain person?

When you're in a relationship like that ... it is no longer about self, it's about yourself AND that person.

By bettering himself and securing a future for himself and his potential family, he's being selfish?
eyes.gif

I'm thinking about joining the air force, and although it would be hard for my relationship, OTS is temporary.

I look up to my parents when it comes to this, because my dad moved to America to join the military while my mother was still in Jamaica...and they made it through. Best decision my dad ever made, because his family was taken care of.
My cousin found out his girl was pregnant & the first thing he wanted to do was go to the Force ...

I didn't agree with that at all. Just saying.

Also, all the time going to the Force doesn't just ... "better" a family. There's a lot of !$#% that comes with that other than money.
yeah the military should not be the first option unless you are terrible at school

I got 3 friends who went in they stayed happy and together.

2 of the couples just got married.

All these couples been together since like middle school though....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

being in the military for 4 years, long distance relationships do not work. sorry fam its wrap

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

brothers_teaser-revised-%283%29.jpg

Do you?
grin.gif

That's a great movie for anyone who wants to see it. Good acting and has some powerful themes. Btw, Crank, I feel like you're in a similar situation asme. I have a friend who I've been close with for as long as I could remember but about a year ago he got into a relationship with this girl and ever sincethen, I hardly see the kid. And they are really close, like you said, texting every 3 seconds if they aren't together close. My point is, I feel likeyou're hoping that they break up because once he gets back from boot camp, you'll actually get to chill with him like you did before he got with hisgirl. Or maybe I just assumed and I'm completely wrong
laugh.gif

so far everyone i know who served in the military, navy and marines, to be specific has cheated on their gf or wives while partying over seas

Originally Posted by DtotheD

so far everyone i know who served in the military, navy and marines, to be specific has cheated on their gf or wives while partying over seas
And then they get mad when they find out that their girl back home was cheating
laugh.gif

in san antonio - they just get married. so whomever you're with at the time of your basic training = wife

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Damn thats ashame. I am a former military man and this is the worst feeling ever. You are defending your country and your chick can't keep her legs closed when you are away...SMH
Preach.

armywivesseason2.jpg

Absolute filth.
smh.gif

ninjallamafromhell wrote:

laugh.gif

I already know who you thinkin' about fam....
nerd.gif
>>>highlight>>> Database

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
>>>highlight>>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

There are happy ending and not so happy ones in this situation.

My boy did this and his chick spent all the money he was trying to save for when he got back. He was young and trusted her. He learned a valuable lesson.

An older dude i met at some random church my dad wanted me to check out. He went away to iraq, and when he came back all his money was gone, and she left himfor another dude. He was in love with this girl too. Some off the wives hope their man dies in battle, so they can cash that life insurance in. <My dads 23years retired military, and he herd these stories all the time from other army buddies.

I have some friends that made it through bootcamp and kept their girl. But its a tough process on both sides.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

My boy did this and his chick spent all the money he was trying to save for when he got back. He was young and trusted her. He learned a valuable lesson.

An older dude i met at some random church my dad wanted me to check out. He went away to iraq, and when he came back all his money was gone, and she left him for another dude. He was in love with this girl too. Some off the wife hope their man dies in battle, so they can cash that life insurance in.

I have some friends that made it through bootcamp and kept their girl. But its a tough process on both sides.
!%@@#%* pathetic..
tired.gif

That's why I'm enlisting single. I don't want that type of crap in the back of my head.

I had a boy who went in as a Marine and his lady stayed true to him and they're married now. Hard to find a true girl like that, but he had a keeper.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
>>>highlight>>>
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just found out he on facebook too.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

An older dude i met at some random church my dad wanted me to check out. He went away to iraq, and when he came back all his money was gone, and she left him for another dude. He was in love with this girl too. Some off the wife hope their man dies in battle, so they can cash that life insurance in.

Damn were you in my and Fizzy Womack's unit?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Someone I know boyfriend(and good friend) went into the Navy today, he's 23 but they have been together since high school, super close like texting every 3 minutes close.(if they werent together)
she feels terrible right now, and I heard in boot camp you cant communicate with anyone for 2 months

in this situation if your not engaged/married, is it a reynolds wrap?

funny you made this post. this skeez im smashing now her husband has been over seas for the last 6 months. her pics are posted in the post pics of your exthread. so id say maybe not a wrap but you best beleive shorty is gonna find someone to entertain her while he's gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Someone I know boyfriend(and good friend) went into the Navy today, he's 23 but they have been together since high school, super close like texting every 3 minutes close.(if they werent together)
she feels terrible right now, and I heard in boot camp you cant communicate with anyone for 2 months

funny you made this post. this skeez im smashing now her husband has been over seas for the last 6 months. her pics are posted in the post pics of your ex thread. so id say maybe not a wrap but you best beleive shorty is gonna find someone to entertain her while he's gone
laugh.gif
you are a classless piece of trash.

cats like you are the reason alot of men get such a bad rap from women.

i will take great joy if i ever hear about your woman cheating on you with multiple women

Originally Posted by GoinHam

funny you made this post. this skeez im smashing now her husband has been over seas for the last 6 months. her pics are posted in the post pics of your ex thread. so id say maybe not a wrap but you best beleive shorty is gonna find someone to entertain her while he's gone
laugh.gif

i will take great joy if i ever hear about your woman cheating on you with multiple women shemales

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by GoinHam

laugh.gif

i will take great joy if i ever hear about your woman cheating on you with multiple women shemales

laugh.gif
if you're worried about getting a bad rap from women then chancesare you arent smashing anything. but its ok dont go to the army and leave your wife behind cause guys like me exist
smile.gif

I've seen/heard many girls who end up cheating on their man cuz they get lonely/sexually frustrated

Smashing a married woman is some messed up stuff in itself

Especially if the husband is overseas in the Armed Forces.

smh.gif

I've had a few married women hit on me for some quick sex while their husband is outta town.

Had to let all em know 'You're married...if you wanted to #%$ around you should've stayed single stupid'

Can't trust most women for nothing....SMH.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Smashing a married woman is some messed up stuff in itself

Especially if the husband is overseas in the Armed Forces.

smh.gif

I've had a few married women hit on me for some quick sex while their husband is outta town.

Had to let all em know 'You're married...if you wanted to #%$ around you should've stayed single stupid'

Can't trust most women for nothing....SMH.
I'm still in Afghanistan for another 30 days and I'm going through a divorce myself so I know the feeling
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom