Ladies: If your boyfriend left for the military, is it over?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

she didn't love him in the first place, if she even CONSIDERED leaving him
That's unfair bro. Time takes its toll.

As for people bashing the dudes piping these girls while their man is away, you CANNOT sit there and act as though these military cats are saints. That @*!# isHIGH LARIOUS. Dudes are animals, I know of quite a few and work with more.

Get over it.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

As for people bashing the dudes piping these girls while their man is away, you CANNOT sit there and act as though these military cats are saints. That @*!# is HIGH LARIOUS. Dudes are animals, I know of quite a few and work with more.

Get over it.
Yeah, because we know that EVERY man in the military that's married cheats on their wives no matter what.
Over it.

As for people bashing the dudes piping these girls while their man is away, you CANNOT sit there and act as though these military cats are saints. That @*!# is HIGH LARIOUS. Dudes are animals, I know of quite a few and work with more.

Get over it.
two wrongs still dont make a right fam.

just because he might be cheating, doesnt mean that gives her the right to cheat.

but yup go right on believe whatever it is yall believe

but seriously #NT needs to stop with the damn generalizations

Get over it.

so true...i've heard of soldiers messin with each other and local folks where ever they are stationed at for the moment...

like i said...its hard on everyone involved...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

You can communicate in basic training.

I was writing letters home like every other day, called home about once a week...

Air Force that is...

Air Force basic I got 3 phone calls total that's why I kept my Upstage inside my mattress, lights out hit up the bathroom and I'd be on the phone for afew hours .
pimp.gif

ive smashed a married chick who's husband was overseas, hell i didnt even know the chick was married, until a few months later i saw her at the PX huggedup with her husband

if you do join make sure your lady is loyal, dont just be marrying these broads just to get a little extra money, i swear some dudes be setting they self upmarrying these 18 year old broads straight outta highschool

Originally Posted by solefood229

ive smashed a married chick who's husband was overseas, hell i didnt even know the chick was married, until a few months later i saw her at the PX hugged up with her husband

if you do join make sure your lady is loyal, dont just be marrying these broads just to get a little extra money, i swear some dudes be setting they self up marrying these 18 year old broads straight outta highschool
Yep, there are perks for those who are married and in the military, it accounts for a lot of quick marriages
laugh.gif
Thankfully it worked for my aunt and uncle

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

it would be over. i work with guys from the military that are married...and what they do when deployed is a shame. I think people in the military just because they dont want to be alone when they come home.
What happens in Iraq stays in Iraq...unless of course you take pictures, save them on your laptop, and then leave the laptop in the guard bunker where someone puts said pictures on their flash drive and distributes them.

roll.gif
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh boooooooooooooooooooooy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, I still got'em...
wink.gif
roll.gif
along with a few others
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

it would be over. i work with guys from the military that are married...and what they do when deployed is a shame. I think people in the military just because they dont want to be alone when they come home.
What happens in Iraq stays in Iraq...unless of course you take pictures, save them on your laptop, and then leave the laptop in the guard bunker where someone puts said pictures on their flash drive and distributes them.

roll.gif
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh boooooooooooooooooooooy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
thats exactly what came to mind when I started reading some of theseresponses

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Get over it.

just because he might be cheating, doesnt mean that gives her the right to cheat.

i'm not saying all, I guess I should've been more clear and specified.

The same goes for the ladies though.

If there is an undriveable distance between a couple, whether it be college, someone moving, or the military, it all goes through the same trials andtribulations.

At the end of the day if you have ANY doubt, save yourself the headache and heartaches, and let them go. !%#% the nonsense, there's no need in sleeping byyour lonesome thinking about your "significant" other and you might possibly have the minute thought that she may be up to some funny business.

Wise up

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Get over it.

i'm not saying all, I guess I should've been more clear and specified.

The same goes for the ladies though.

If there is an undriveable distance between a couple, whether it be college, someone moving, or the military, it all goes through the same trials and tribulations.

At the end of the day if you have ANY doubt, save yourself the headache and heartaches, and let them go. !%#% the nonsense, there's no need in sleeping by your lonesome thinking about your "significant" other and you might possibly have the minute thought that she may be up to some funny business.

Wise up
doubt is part of human nature, there is nothing anybody can do to erase every semblance of doubt from their mind in regards to the faithfulness oftheir significant other. It all boils down to how serious the relationship is & the level of trust that both parties have for each other.

Personally i think that long distance relationships can work, but both parties have to be wholly committed to making it work. I think that's the issue foralot of couples in long distance relationships. They start off wanting to make it work for themselves, but as soon as the 1st fight happens, or there is someissue that causes a disagreement. Then people start forgetting the things that made them want to stay in the relationship despite the long distance in the 1stplace.

Originally Posted by solefood229

ive smashed a married chick who's husband was overseas, hell i didnt even know the chick was married, until a few months later i saw her at the PX hugged up with her husband

if you do join make sure your lady is loyal, dont just be marrying these broads just to get a little extra money, i swear some dudes be setting they self up marrying these 18 year old broads straight outta highschool

same here, i smashed a girl whos boyfriend was in iraq. i had no clue she was seeing someone or anything like that because she kept talking about how she wassingle. i found out on my own that she had a boyfriend that was serving in iraq. i felt like
frown.gif
what did i just do? if i knew she had a boyfriend, especially a marineboyfriend i most likely would have tried to avoid hanging out with her just to avoid temptation. i love {()} but i got some morals too.

Originally Posted by jtc85

in san antonio - they just get married. so whomever you're with at the time of your basic training = wife

that just isnt san antonio, that is pretty much everywhere. they want that extra $$$

Back
Top Bottom