Ladies of NT: I'm gonna need a verdict on facial hair.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

there was a scientific study last year...

basically.. they liked stubble...but not a full beard
guess I lucked out cause thats all i can grow
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

there was a scientific study last year...

basically.. they liked stubble...but not a full beard

pimp.gif
I've been scientifically proving this for years, now.

im letting my facial hair grown back in im gonna get the sideburns back cracking that connect to my chin hairs.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I have a goatee. It's a pain in the @++ to maintain but I like it. If your going to do it at least keep it neat. I trim/outline mine usually every 2 days.
same here

Depends on the person....my boy just cut his facial hair (goatee) off and he looks 12....

But "down there" just like ya'll like a forest, neither do we

Originally Posted by webnerd06

facial hair is
pimp.gif
especially 5 o'clock shadows & goatee's

wth was she talking about

THIS. patchy facial hair, hair that looks like pubes, unabomber style= unnacceptable.

clean shaven or the above.

frown.gif
smh.gif
If i could i'd grow the nastiest macho man randy savage x zach galifinakis beard...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Do ya'll girls mind if it is shaved down there on us?

laugh.gif
Homey straight slid that in there.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Derron Williams get a perfect 10
Deron%20Williams,%20Dee%20Brown%20&%20Luther%20Head.JPG

Dwills beard game stays fresh. Props.
pimp.gif

thats cool but i like it all on the cheek too...i heard them philly boys stay with the facial hair
nerd.gif

After shaving my mustache, 3 years ago, I can't grow it back.....it doesnt grow even and it looks weird.

SMH......im stuck with the baby face look.

I use a beard trimmer/clippers without the guard on it every other day (because I can't be too scruffy looking at the firm). This is my off day, at school.I grow it out more over the weekends and holidays. I really wouldn't ever trim it if it wasn't for work--until it got ridiculous, I guess.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I use a beard trimmer/clippers without the guard on it every other day (because I can't be too scruffy looking at the firm). This is my off day, at school. I grow it out more over the weekends and holidays. I really wouldn't ever trim it if it wasn't for work--until it got ridiculous, I guess.
You're white
eek.gif
?

edit: my joint
7526_180702376205_660581205_4255114_2601912_n.jpg

laugh.gif
@ the pic. i know, felt funny takin it...the beard aint really thatthick..i usually trim it randomnly with a 1

I keep a shadow at all times... my skin gets irritated if I shave too closely.
I started doing this about a year ago. Got tired of waiting for the redness to subdue afterward. I have a full beard but I keep it trimmed every2-3 days.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I use a beard trimmer/clippers without the guard on it every other day (because I can't be too scruffy looking at the firm). This is my off day, at school. I grow it out more over the weekends and holidays. I really wouldn't ever trim it if it wasn't for work--until it got ridiculous, I guess.
You're white
eek.gif
?

edit: my joint
7526_180702376205_660581205_4255114_2601912_n.jpg

laugh.gif
@ the pic. i know, felt funny takin it...the beard aint really that thick..i usually trim it randomnly with a 1

this is more my speed...

Back
Top Bottom