Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I cant wait till Kobe averages 40 ppg one the celtics and destroys them like Kobe did the Suns.

roll.gif

But Carlos, wasnt KG injured most of this season too?

Bynum may not have contributed at all during the postseason, but he indeed did help contribute when he was on the court, thus the lakers getting that homecourt advantage.

whatever it is, these hypothetical situations are idiotic.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I wish I was here earlier to back-up 'Deuce King'. The Celtics were robbed of the chance to return  to the finals last season when KG went down to injury. The Celtics would've given the Lakers much more of a fight than the Magic did. Luckily for us, the best team in the East is back in the finals and we'll find out if the Lakers are indeed the best team in the league or if they won the title last season because the Celtics failed to make the finals due to unfortunate circumstances.

As for the lame argument that the Lakers were missing Bynum in 2008, Bynum means much less to the Lakers than KG does to the Celtics. You want proof? The Lakers made the finals in 2008 without Bynum,  made it in 2009 with Bynum contributing nothing to the team and once again made it in 2010 with Bynum dealing with a serious knee injury and not contributing much to the team due to his injury.The Celtics made the finals in 2008 with KG, went out early in 2009 thanks to an injury to KG, and returned to the finals in 2010 with a healthy KG. The Lakers have made 3 straight finals without Bynum contributing much at all. The Celtics have proven to us they cant get this far without KG.

It'll be funny hearing lame Laker fans complaining about Bynum's injury if the Celtics win the title this month
laugh.gif

and it will be funny seein lame clowns like you digging in your butts looking for excuses and reasons to discredit the most successful team in professional sports in the modern era when the Lakers win the title again this month.

seriously though answer this, are the first 3 peat Bulls titles tainted because they never beat the Bird led Celtics in their prime or the Showtime era Lakers in their prime. Yeah they won in 1991 but that team was a shell of their former selves.

is the 1989 Pistons title tainted because Magic and Byron Scott missed significant time in that series which 3 of the 4 games were real close and could have gone either way, remember that team didn't lose a single game in the playoffs prior to the finals.

are the Rockets back to back titles tainted because they avoided the Sonics who owned them those years and because Jordan played golf.

The 2008 and 2009 Lakers were different teams, so I think the 2009 Lakers woulda beat Boston with KG as well.  No Vlad Rad stinking the joint up on defense, the 2009 Celtics didn't have James Posey who did alot of the dirty work in 2008 nor did they have P.J Brown and even if Garnett didn't get hurt, who's to say the Celtics even make it back to begin with. Alot of defending champs get complacent and tend to get caught off guard the year their defending champs and it's much tougher to defend a title then it is to win it.

If the Celtics win though, I don't know about everyone else that doesn't like them but Ill gladly tip my hat to them give them credit, and say the better team won and there will be no excuses about that. The Lakers waited 2 years for this and I doubt they go back to lose.

Regardless who wins though the Lakers 2009 title is just as legit as the Celtics 2008 title was. It's not the Lakers fault Garnett got hurt and they didn't make it back. Were they supposed to say, "Oh crap Boston lost, lets not win the title this year because some clowns will discredit our title since we didn't beat Boston?"

Bangdak, you're actually supporting the argument that KG means more to the Celtics.

KG missed 13 games and the Celtics won just 50-games and finished 4th in the East.

Bynum missed 17 games but the Lakers still finished 1st in the West.

If Bynum meant so much to the Lakers, wouldnt his absence have hurt the Lakers in the standings? If he was so important, then why did he average just 8 ppg in the Lakers championship winning playoff run? If Bynum meant so much to the Lakers, then how did they finish 1st in the West in 2008 despite Bynum just playing 35-games? How did they make the finals in 2008 without Bynum? Bynum is extremely over-rated by Laker fans and Laker fans use it as a lame excuse to justify their loss to the Celtics. KG's injury last season was a legitimate reason as to why the Celtics didnt atleast get to the ECF.

Cedric Ceballos, you seem to be missing a chromosome or two.

If the Lakers win the title this season then they deserve all the credit in the world. If they lose, I will be highly skeptical of their championship from last season. The two best teams since 2008 are in the finals and we'll find out which team is the best. As of right now, the Celtics crushed the Lakers to get their title while the Lakers crushed the Magic
smh.gif

Cedric Ceballos, you seem to be missing a chromosome or two.

If the Lakers win the title this season then they deserve all the credit in the world. If they lose, I will be highly skeptical of their championship from last season. The two best teams since 2008 are in the finals and we'll find out which team is the best. As of right now, the Celtics crushed the Lakers to get their title while the Lakers crushed the Magic
smh.gif

na i got all my chromsomes here fam
laugh.gif

you said it right there though,  just like i'm saying the same if Boston wins.

man i don't even wanna think about Boston winning though, because it will be true that these Lakers couldn't beat Boston when it counted.

win or lose though it doesn't take away the 2009 title, Orlando was a damn good team last year and going in to the Finals last year were giving the Magic a legit shot at beating the Lakers.  They were a good road team and were very deep, Orlando went from a team that got lucky that KG was hurt to a legit team last year when they beat the Cavs were getting annointed as champs after that 8-0 playoff start and they beat the 2 best teams in the east last year.

like i said before though, aside from the fact that it's the same 2 teams playing as it was in 2008, i don't think 2008 will have a huge impact on this finals either way. yea the Lakers want payback but their a veteran team so they won't let that desire for payback consume them so much that it works against them like it would to a younger team. while the core of each team is still intact from 2008, there's quite a few new faces on each team. Rondo is much better now then in 2008 (still can't shoot though) and the Lakers will be much better off on D with Artest on Pierce instead of  having Space Cadet turning in Paul Pierce's personal girlfriend in this series.

either way,  win or lose ill be here and posting. i'm fully confident the Lakers will win this series and want it to start already.

I wish I was here earlier to back-up 'Deuce King'. The Celtics were robbed of the chance to return  to the finals last season when KG went down to injury. The Celtics would've given the Lakers much more of a fight than the Magic did. Luckily for us, the best team in the East is back in the finals and we'll find out if the Lakers are indeed the best team in the league or if they won the title last season because the Celtics failed to make the finals due to unfortunate circumstances.

As for the lame argument that the Lakers were missing Bynum in 2008, Bynum means much less to the Lakers than KG does to the Celtics. You want proof? The Lakers made the finals in 2008 without Bynum,  made it in 2009 with Bynum contributing nothing to the team and once again made it in 2010 with Bynum dealing with a serious knee injury and not contributing much to the team due to his injury.The Celtics made the finals in 2008 with KG, went out early in 2009 thanks to an injury to KG, and returned to the finals in 2010 with a healthy KG. The Lakers have made 3 straight finals without Bynum contributing much at all. The Celtics have proven to us they cant get this far without KG.

It'll be funny hearing lame Laker fans complaining about Bynum's injury if the Celtics win the title this month
laugh.gif
seriously stop with these wouldve's couldve's. They didnt make it to the finals and thats that. Stop coming with excuses why they didnt make the finals. The Magic was a better team that year and thats the end of it. People these days going back in retrospect wishing their beloved team made the finals. Get over it. Btw, the only reason why US Laker fans are bringing up arguments is to prove how insignificant YOUR LAKER HATERS arguments are. Peace

I wish I was here earlier to back-up 'Deuce King'. The Celtics were robbed of the chance to return  to the finals last season when KG went down to injury. The Celtics would've given the Lakers much more of a fight than the Magic did.
injuries are part of the game...there is no way that the celts were robbed
unfortunate? yes...robbed? no

all these wouldve shouldve game you haters are players reminds me of a certain NTer saying bron wouldve had 6 rings
laugh.gif

yall haters are ridiculous.....thus this thread
laugh.gif

so when the lakers win the 08 celtics will get the *, since bynum and ariza were injured in 08. fair enough? get a life, losers
laugh.gif

You guys got a thread of 20+ pages about how much you hate a sports team. Now when you guys talk about the most hated team, you wont give that to us either huh haha. This is hilarious, seeing you guys hate and squirm everytime we win makes my day. Kiss the ring B's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Why do I see more Lakers fans in this thread than so the called Lakers and Kobe haters? SMH.
And some Lakers fans telling haters to get a life... It's not that serious.
tired.gif

Why do I see more Lakers fans in this thread than so the called Lakers and Kobe haters? SMH.
tired.gif

word...
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

LOL all your comment says to anyone is that yall can dish it out but cant take it.

Originally Posted by JD617

Even Adande thinks you clowns are annoying.

jadande

Laker fans need to chill. I pick Boston and u act like I dumped toxic waste in Santa Monica bay. about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter 

being that he was an LA times writer...i could see where some of the Laker fans are coming from
i mean could you imagine simmons picking the Lakers? i wonder what some boston fans would think about that?

then again i could see where adande is coming from as well cause im really pessimistic about this series and a lot of my friends/coworkers/relatives are questioning my fanhood just cause i told them i wouldnt be surprised if boston won...so what?
smh.gif
 then they have the nerve to question my faith on the Lakers yadda yadda pffft 
eyes.gif
...sorry 2008 is still very clear in my mind which is why i wouldnt be surprised
frown.gif

/end rant

if you guys think us Laker fans are annoying...what you guys think of the Laker haters? theyre probably as bad as the kobe stans/Laker bandwagoners...some of you haters dont even have a team but yet they tend to hate on us cause its "the thing to be" and hate on kobe just cause "hes kobe or a ballhog"
granted there are plenty of Laker bandwagons/kobe stans that are annoying and will probably disappear when we go back to becoming an average team again who get mixed up with us the real true Laker fans which subquently leads to the stereotyping and the same can go for the haters

thus this hater thread

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

tired.gif

LOL all your comment says to anyone is that yall can dish it out but cant take it.
I know you can't take it. Go make a Anti-Lakers/Kobe Haters thread and have fun then.

I usually ignore these types of threads, but we got Lakers fans telling people to get a life when a Lakers fan went grave digging and bumped this. SMH.      

This thread is making me hate Laker fans even more. Look at how ******ed some of y'all are..."You guyZ are haterZ...stop hatin' on Kobe...he's da GOAT...how many RiNgZ doz LeBron have LOL? Yall haterZ are pathetic LOL. Stop hatin' cuz we have 15 Ringz...now check out these lame pictures that I spent 20 minutes copying and pasting".

boston-celtics-2008-nba-champions_nc.jpg

18celtics02_650.jpg

b_nba_080618_celticswin.jpg

celtics.jpg

kobe-bryant-celtics-final.jpg

81610708.jpg

NBA+Finals+Game+6+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Boston+kIDdU7D1ANUl.jpg

This thread is making me hate Laker fans even more. Look at how ******ed some of y'all are..."You guyZ are haterZ...stop hatin' on Kobe...he's da GOAT...how many RiNgZ doz LeBron have LOL? Yall haterZ are pathetic LOL. Stop hatin' cuz we have 15 Ringz...now check out these lame pictures that I spent 20 minutes copying and pasting".

boston-celtics-2008-nba-champions_nc.jpg

18celtics02_650.jpg

b_nba_080618_celticswin.jpg

celtics.jpg

kobe-bryant-celtics-final.jpg

81610708.jpg

NBA+Finals+Game+6+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Boston+kIDdU7D1ANUl.jpg
316ryo4_20100601121043_0_0.GIF

LOLZZ

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

if you guys think us Laker fans are annoying...what you guys think of the Laker haters? theyre probably as bad as the kobe stans/Laker bandwagoners...some of you haters dont even have a team but yet they tend to hate on us cause its "the thing to be" and hate on kobe just cause "hes kobe or a ballhog"
granted there are plenty of Laker bandwagons/kobe stans that are annoying and will probably disappear when we go back to becoming an average team again
 who get mixed up with us the real true Laker fans which subquently leads to the stereotyping and the same can go for the haters

thus this hater thread

NEVER! LAKER HATER TIL I DIE!!

I get to hate on the Lakers because I'm a Kings fan
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
. I hate you guys whether its game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Celtics or a regular season game against the Knicks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom