Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

You know Lakers fans will be all over this thread when the Lakers win. So enjoy the fun, haters. 
laugh.gif

naw the lakers wont come back. father time came quicker than expected.

you would think the next game kobe tries to score 81 again but hes too old to make much a difference now...

like dude said you cant win every year....

If the Lakers don't win i hope the MIA lose too because all these bandwagon heat fan/lebron d riders will be popping off . It's going to get ugly on this forum if Heat win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
Shuges will be so proud, his thread is finally working.
laugh.gif
But we ain't dead yet......
Nooooooo, I didn't want this thread bumped AT ALL. Not till it was official that the wicked witch was dead y'know?

Especially in light of what has happened the previous 2 years.
indifferent.gif

But it's whatever.

lawdog1 wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
 not surprised this was bumped by a troll.

granted, if it is actually the end of our reign then so be it. we had our fun, maybe its finally time for their fun.

ced, let it go bro.
Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of Laker fans are going to see things the way you do.  If they lose, the minute it happens, I guarantee that L.A. sports talk radio is going to flooded with calls about overhauling the current Lakers roster, trading for Dwight Howard, etc.  As an L.A. native and local, I can tell you there's a lot of people around here who think the Lakers are entitled to be in the championship every year.

I really don't think people get it.  You don't understand how 08, 04, 91, etc etc burn at my soul. 

Last year we won the title, 16 hours later, I was saying we need to try and get a Ray Allen, add a body down low, upgrade the bench, see if Bynum for Bosh is out there, etc etc.  16 hours......The damn parade hadn't even started yet. 

The losses stay with me more than the wins. 
tired.gif

I still remember 03.  I was devastated when Horry missed that shot in game 5.  DEVASTATED.  Horry don't miss those shots I told myself.  We shoulda won that game, and moved on to the next round, and then to the finals, and then we'da had 4 in a row. 
30t6p3b.gif

I lose plenty rooting for the Cubs.  I get losing.  I'm familiar.  But my Lakers, we don't lose.  And when we do, then I want it fixed, immediately. 

Hell, I know teams/fanbases that would jump for joy to get to a finals, even if they lose.  Least they got there.  No.  HELL no.  Win it all, or the entire season was a waste.  Sure you can take a positive look from things, we certainly "were back" in 08 after the couple first round losses to the Suns, great, but we lost.  We didn't have a parade.  We didn't get our name in the paper, Boston did.  @#$% that. 
30t6p3b.gif

You are right.  I expect, and flat out demand we win every single God damn year.  I don't care who gets pissed about it.  I hope we get Dwight, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, OJ Mayo, and Russell Westbrook someday.  Let everyone get mad at us for that.  I don't care. 

I want trophies.  At all costs. 

QFT!!!! CP preach!

all things must come to an end, man. that horry missing that 3 killed me!
ohwell.gif

last night i was waiting for a run but it never happened. maybe, its seeing something in the future. it really might be the end for us.....
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
proud member of Lakers Haters of NT since 2002. props to the Lakers Haters President Shuges...
laugh.gif

I see you KICKS OFF!

Kobe+Bryant+and+Brian+Cook+kisses+each+other.jpg

Every single time you posted this pic, I cracked up laughing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lawdog1 wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of Laker fans are going to see things the way you do.  If they lose, the minute it happens, I guarantee that L.A. sports talk radio is going to flooded with calls about overhauling the current Lakers roster, trading for Dwight Howard, etc.  As an L.A. native and local, I can tell you there's a lot of people around here who think the Lakers are entitled to be in the championship every year.

I really don't think people get it.  You don't understand how 08, 04, 91, etc etc burn at my soul. 

Last year we won the title, 16 hours later, I was saying we need to try and get a Ray Allen, add a body down low, upgrade the bench, see if Bynum for Bosh is out there, etc etc.  16 hours......The damn parade hadn't even started yet. 

tired.gif

I still remember 03.  I was devastated when Horry missed that shot in game 5.  DEVASTATED.  Horry don't miss those shots I told myself.  We shoulda won that game, and moved on to the next round, and then to the finals, and then we'da had 4 in a row. 
30t6p3b.gif

I lose plenty rooting for the Cubs.  I get losing.  I'm familiar.  But my Lakers, we don't lose.  And when we do, then I want it fixed, immediately. 

Hell, I know teams/fanbases that would jump for joy to get to a finals, even if they lose.  Least they got there.  No.  HELL no.  Win it all, or the entire season was a waste.  Sure you can take a positive look from things, we certainly "were back" in 08 after the couple first round losses to the Suns, great, but we lost.  We didn't have a parade.  We didn't get our name in the paper, Boston did.  @#$% that. 
30t6p3b.gif

You are right.  I expect, and flat out demand we win every single God damn year.  I don't care who gets pissed about it.  I hope we get Dwight, Chris Paul, Kevin Love, OJ Mayo, and Russell Westbrook someday.  Let everyone get mad at us for that.  I don't care. 

QFT!!!! CP preach!

ohwell.gif

last night i was waiting for a run but it never happened. maybe, its seeing something in the future. it really might be the end for us.....
embarassed.gif

Good perspective from you fellas..... Now could you guys please explain to me why my friends is a Lakers fan AND a fricking Kings fan?!?!?!?!?!?
I've asked em, and all he ever responds with is "What can ya do?" And I don't even bother answering because I know I will end up going off on him and his fanhood and will probably ruin our friendship over this
laugh.gif

Personally, I think he is insecure. This guy "cheats" at everything, literally and figuratively. 

If its video games, he will find a way to cheat and exploit a way to win.

If its any sort of a competition, he will find a way to cheat.

If its just talking about movies and whatnot, he always tries to find a way to one up me.

He is a One-Upper.

So my theory is that, since he is from Sac, and he's always claimed to innocently be a Lakers fan since the day he figured out what sports was, but deep down I feel like he has to cheer for a winner, or in essence, "cheat" out his fanhood into cheering for a sure shot. I know somewhere in his fan-heart he is truly Kings fan and not a Lakers fan, all he ever tries to talk to me about is the Kings; and I tell him off and just flip it on him and ask how the Lakers are doing
laugh.gif
shuts him up real quick. Yet he has to put on this facade or this superficial appearance of being a "die-hard Lakers fan" in order to cover his insecurities of wanting to win, or in this case cheating himself into rooting for a winner. Like he is truly a Kings fan, but needs this "security blanket" of cheering for the Lakers to cover himself with a proven winner.

It just makes no sense to me and I personally find it almost disrespectful as a Kings fan
laugh.gif
 I almost think that this is a sign of his character
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

or am I just overthinking this and taking it too far? 

The interesting thing is that he is a level-headed type of Lakers fan. Not the type that I hate on. So this guy just conflicts me alot. And I just want some other opinions, especially from you Lakers fans. 

Thanks,

i hate how in school all the kobe fans say oh we already won 2 chips it doesnt matter & and dallas is still mad they lost in the 1st round when they were the #1 seed

kobe is washed thats all

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I see you KICKS OFF!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I had so many warnings of being banned for posting that pic.

omg its only fitting that luke is in that pic aswell
laugh.gif
all we need is for a smiling richard jefferson to be in the crowd

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I see you KICKS OFF!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Luke looks jealous don't he? 
laugh.gif

You can't be a Lakers, and a Kings fan. 
30t6p3b.gif

What the @#$% is that?  You can "root" for another team, like PMatic does with the Grizz, I like OKC, but I'm hopin they lose by 700 anytime they play LA.  But I don't claim fanship of OKC either.  That's ridiculous to me. 

As a laker fan, this thread is still hilarious. Laker haters r always on top of their game and ready to pounce whenever anything goes wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

QFT!!!! CP preach!

ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif

Good perspective from you fellas..... Now could you guys please explain to me why my friends is a Lakers fan AND a fricking Kings fan?!?!?!?!?!?
I've asked em, and all he ever responds with is "What can ya do?" And I don't even bother answering because I know I will end up going off on him and his fanhood and will probably ruin our friendship over this
laugh.gif

Personally, I think he is insecure. This guy "cheats" at everything, literally and figuratively. 

If its video games, he will find a way to cheat and exploit a way to win.

If its any sort of a competition, he will find a way to cheat.

If its just talking about movies and whatnot, he always tries to find a way to one up me.

He is a One-Upper.

So my theory is that, since he is from Sac, and he's always claimed to innocently be a Lakers fan since the day he figured out what sports was, but deep down I feel like he has to cheer for a winner, or in essence, "cheat" out his fanhood into cheering for a sure shot. I know somewhere in his fan-heart he is truly Kings fan and not a Lakers fan, all he ever tries to talk to me about is the Kings; and I tell him off and just flip it on him and ask how the Lakers are doing
laugh.gif
shuts him up real quick. Yet he has to put on this facade or this superficial appearance of being a "die-hard Lakers fan" in order to cover his insecurities of wanting to win, or in this case cheating himself into rooting for a winner. Like he is truly a Kings fan, but needs this "security blanket" of cheering for the Lakers to cover himself with a proven winner.

It just makes no sense to me and I personally find it almost disrespectful as a Kings fan
laugh.gif
 I almost think that this is a sign of his character
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

or am I just overthinking this and taking it too far? 

The interesting thing is that he is a level-headed type of Lakers fan. Not the type that I hate on. So this guy just conflicts me alot. And I just want some other opinions, especially from you Lakers fans. 

Thanks,
bro, your friend is confused.
laugh.gif

i could see him liking a team from the east since the lakers/kings are in the west. a lot of my friends are warriors fans but like kobe too. they sort of want him to do well but want him to burn in hell when the lakers play the warriors
laugh.gif

being that the kings/lakers rivalry was pretty heated in the early decade, i still believe its fresh so its kinda blasphemy to root for both.

Back
Top Bottom