[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Cavs didn't really make a bad deal..

They honestly need to stop drafting..

Anyone who tells you different needs to look at how many draftees they have on the team now (7 from last 3 drafts), and would have had if they kept their picks (7 more in next 2 drafts).

There is a such thing as too many picks if you never move them for something else.

Deng gives them a push to the playoffs. The 1 first rounder they traded, may take a few years to get moved.

Last edited:
Clippers signed D Moe... Happy dude got the chance but :smh: that franchise be all on our nuts :smh: :smh: :smh:

They've signed at least 10 players from previous laker rosters or players the lakers have been interested in trading for or signing :smh:

Clippers signed D Moe... Happy dude got the chance but :smh: that franchise be all on our nuts :smh: :smh: :smh:

They've signed at least 10 players from previous laker rosters or players the lakers have been interested in trading for or signing :smh:

You do know they are thinking about giving Machine a 10-day as well?

For what purpose?

For the lolz.

Idk rebounding. Defensive rebounding has been bunz.

And keeping him away from Miami and other teams.

Lakers are not in the business of winning games.. And even then he isn't doing any better than anyone else on the team.

That last reason :smh: .. Who the hell cares if he goes to Miami. Lebron is the best player in the league, has his 2 titles, let it go.

Last edited:
We trade Shaq for Pau after the 3-peat, we're talking about Pau's number being retired today.

Hard to say that 3 Finals appearances would be topped, but it's easy to fathom when you consider that getting Pau IMMEDIATELY put us in the Finals; IMMEDIATELY.
i rather we trade shaq for lebreezy
Well we were trying to be reasonable in our make-believe, pointless hypothetical. :lol:

But if we're entertaining a washed up Shaq for a rookie Lebron, why not also trade Dfish for Kidd and Slava for Duncan? Kidd, Kobe, Melo, Bron, Duncan? :smokin
me like how u think

I miss when laker games mattered..

:frown:
i miss mjgreatxvii

Last edited:
Best thing about the Bulls deal is that if they amnesty Boozer, they could have space to go after Melo, saving us from signing him this summer.

Back
Top Bottom