[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
there will be sour grapes when nash, blake gawd, and kobe come back and go on a 10 game winning streak :smokin

even with the return of the old stars, i can only see the lakers as a .500 team at best. since they already lost a whole bunch of games, being .500 will only set them back in the draft.

even with the return of the old stars, i can only see the lakers as a .500 team at best. since they already lost a whole bunch of games, being .500 will only set them back in the draft.

i know. the jimmies rustled for team tank would be on another level.

went to the game last night and got my jerry buss bobble head :pimp: didn't eem know we were gonna get anything.

sorta wish paul george went off, dude looked extra regular out there :smh: must have been a night off.

I know his pride won't let him but Kobe might as well shut it down. There is no reason to play unless he just wants to shake some rust off.

With all the old stars coming back, this team reminds me of the current situation with the WWE.

Lakers franchise shoving old stars down our throats.

so after a month of kendall, how do you guys feel about him?

i feel like he has the ability to run this system (whatever it may be) but i also feel his production is a product of the system. he is still not an nba starting caliber guard but i can see him as a solid contributor off the bench. with that jumpshot of his, he has hit 47% of his threes as a laker this season :wow:

i probably posted a lot of :x 's when we first signed him, so i'd like to take this opportunity to take back 1-2 :x s

Last edited:
He's a smart player. So he makes few mistakes.

There's just something missing

I want to say it's athleticism and speed that keeps him from very good role player to very good starter. Not even sure that's 100% it, it's difficult to put my finger on

Last edited:
I mean if you were a good team, I can't see you depending on Kendall Marshall to produce every night, or expecting him to grow into something that can. He's a good player, but even Chris Quinn had good nights when the Heat were a bad team playing for nothing.

You can forget Steve Nash even exists for a second. Blake and Farmar are still both on their way back. What do you expect happens to Kendall?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom