[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
5 in a row skid for the Lake Show.

NBA experts seem to believe more strongly that Kevin Love to LA is a sure thing. I doubt he stays in Minny, that's certain.

Lakers have interest in Taj Gibson. That's a pretty good stepping stone trade for better things.
id think chicago would prefer to keep Taj considering they are thinking of amnestying Boozer and go after Melo? 

i think the lakers offered something like blake and hill/kaman for taj

Last edited:
Lakers have interest in Taj Gibson. That's a pretty good stepping stone trade for better things.
id think chicago would prefer to keep Taj considering they are thinking of amnestying Boozer and go after Melo? 

i think the lakers offered something like blake and hill/kaman for taj

Not enough space after Amnestying Boozer. Have to unload Taj to get enough space for Melo

They are at $64.935 mil for next year. Amnestying Boozer would put them at $48.135. Need about $23mil to sign Melo.

Would be at about $14mil in space after amnestying Boozer.

Last edited:
We don't want Taj here.

Because?

It doesn't kill our cap, and leaves us with a HUGE trade chip.

Part of a package for a player we want (Love), if that doesn't work because another team would have him for 2 more seasons next trade deadline, maybe a solid role player plus a pick.

Last edited:
Orlando winning tonight. :pimp:

Take a dive tonight LA. We lose to Charlotte every year, even when we win titles, don't pick this season to sweep them. :smh:

LOL. Were losing to a tm that starts McBob/Sessions(no kemba) and has pargo coming off the pine.

pimp.gif

and its not even the 3rd quarter yet

Back
Top Bottom