[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
^^exactly.
no crime in it, either....why wouldnt everyone do it, then????

Oh, yeah...they don't have the skills..skillset amd ability to....mj/kb...kb/mj....best offensive perimeter players ever..and quite frankly..its not even close. (Melo/wade/others) are great..but not killers and dont have the bodys of work.
players like bron or wade stick to what they do best which is why they are so efficient

cant say the same for melo tho :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this on IG, thought it was funny
View media item 598703
I swear, I only know of like 6 players on this squad. Still believe we'll have a decent season, though.

looks like it's a shoe commercial for nike and you can't include any other roster players because they wear other brands. so you just get some background people to fill spots in the commercial....

not to turn this into a jordan thread but his style of play was a lot like clyde drexler's. emphasis on LOT. clyde's jersey # was 22 by the way.....

Last edited:
Micheal Jordan's game was in no way shape or form reminiscent of Clyde Drexler's outside of the fact they were bald, black, and could dunk.

Give. Me. A. Break.

I just love the 'Kobe is a copycat' stuff.  

Yeah, how dare you go out and learn to do all the things that the consensus best player ever did.

It's absurd.

My bad, I don't mean to squash nobodies feelings. Let me re-phrase.

not to turn this into a jordan thread but his style of play was a lot like clyde drexler's. emphasis on LOT. clyde's jersey # was 22 by the way.....

You're wrong by a lot.

Emphasis on A. LOT.

And how in the blue **** is MJ gonna pattern his game after a dude who came into the league a year before him? That's like Kobe patterning his game after Eddie Jones.

Go back to the drawing board sir. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Just going through these last few pages, I didn't think CP would have dudes riled up already. :lol:

I really don't see how we can make the playoffs. Kobe coming off of his injury, Nash is 70 years old, Gasol still can't find his heart, no bench, no defense, a head coach that doesn't care about defense and he's a bad fit for this roster. At best maybe 40 wins and I doubt thats enough. Not knocking anybody that thinks we can, I just can't see it fellas.

Last edited:
^^ok..so someone finally chimes in with an "inbetween" response.

Id have to say our bench is much better than yrs past.....

josh McRoberts/troy murphy/kapono
blake/meeks/twan......

LOL.

Last year we started 15-15 by XMas game. Then had an AWFUL January. And surged in the last 2 months.

All Lakers have to do is stay even the whole year, and one month where they have an easier schedule to turn up for just 1 month.

The bench is better than it was last year. Overall the team is worse because we lost Dwight. BUT I will argue that without Dwight and the drama surrounding him and his impetuous whining that there will be a much better chemistry. Our stars are old, but as a whole we have a lot of young and hungry guys playing for their future. Wes, Nick Young, Farmar, Jodie, Hill are all playing for sustaining their careers. All have a lot of talent, but fall through the cracks. A better chemistry team, back against the wall, low expectations, but a playoff TALENT team. I like their chances.

Last edited:
^^ok..so someone finally chimes in with an "inbetween" response.

Id have to say our bench is much better than yrs past.....

josh McRoberts/troy murphy/kapono
blake/meeks/twan......

LOL.
:lol:

I don't know what the hell Mitch and Jimmy were thinking during the lockout season with that bench. At least it was somewhat alleviated through the Sessions and Hill trades.

Last edited:
^^lol..tell me about it...from shanon brown/farmar/lamar to that trio of mcbob/kapono/murphy...funny part is all those guys were signed within a week...worst bench ever.

all of you are delusional confused and unrealistic and need to go back home and have your opinions and ideas reevaluated before even posting again

You guys are so wrapped up with the idea of tanking that you miss that HEALTHY this is a playoff team.

Now we may certainly have a lot of injuries again. But we also may not.

Nash, Kobe & Pau even at this stage of their career is nothing to sneeze at. It is still a high quality offense.

You add in a bunch of young and hungry TALENT. That HAVE to prove their belonging in the league.

Nothing delusional about calling this team healthy (so Kobe coming back Thanksgiving) a playoff team.

Back
Top Bottom