[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Pau has been atrocious tonight. He should just shut it down the last two weeks. He has nothing to gain contract wise. Teams know who/what he is.

Nash walking out just then looks like the guy you play pick-up ball with that only has time for a game or two and leaves in the middle of game to tend to his business.....

I don't like his overall game. I been clear on that for years. But man, Nash can dribble the ball like he's breathing. And he passes just unbelievably perfect dimes off the dribble with either hand. :smh:

Never be a fan, but shooting/passing wise, he's incredible, really is.

It's just too bad he's played like a total of 20 games with the Lakers. They should have traded for the Suns medical staff with the amount of draft picks the Lakers gave the Suns.

AffectionateBrownBluebird.gif

DRAKFOb.gif

LiquidKeenFossa.gif

Nash is going to end up not being able to play at all, if he keeps trying to come back for these meaningless games...maybe being forced into retirement :nerd:

I don't like his overall game. I been clear on that for years. But man, Nash can dribble the ball like he's breathing. And he passes just unbelievably perfect dimes off the dribble with either hand. :smh:

but that is is game o_0. what else don't you like that washes his shooting and passing to where you don't like him overall?

Games to keep an eye out on tonight besides the Lakers-Kings game:
Cavs @ Magic
Celtics @ Wizards

If the Lakers lose tonight, they should almost assuredly be slotted sixth pick in the draft.

The kings are 7 point favorites?

Have they not seen the kings play?? Lol

I would not be surprised if the lakers blow them out tonight

Not lynch but ive always disliked nick young before he even signed here

Hes a poor mans jr smith and hes actually older than jr smith lol

How many games are left? Its time to shut down guys like pau meeks hill young farmar and kaman

You know what you are getting with them. They are not the young players who need to be playing right now in a lost season.

They do not need to be evaluated like the others.

but that is is game o_0. what else don't you like that washes his shooting and passing to where you don't like him overall?

His defense for one.

For 2, as maybe the best shooter in history, it is EXTREMELY counter productive for him to insist on passing over and over to lesser shooters while he scores 10 points and they lose by 4.

You see how CP3 scores when needed late in games, he takes over and finishes. Nash wouldn't do that, so he could pass to Channing Frye or Barbosa or whoever.

Back
Top Bottom