[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
saw the christmas kobe 8s at the mall today, i guess they ran out of deadly animals and had to go with a porcupine for inspiration 

if we traded pau for bynum we would have like 20 points at the half 
roll.gif

So if Kyrie is really done with a torn ACL...no reason for the Cavs to take Pau correct?

No word on what the injury is.

If Kyrie's MRI has him out for a long period of time, Cavs won't trade.

If Kyrie only misses a few games, Cavs are more willing to add salary if it improves their roster.

Last edited:
So if Kyrie is really done with a torn ACL...no reason for the Cavs to take Pau correct?

Im not too sure what their reasoning is to begin with even with a healthy irving. But in case they wanted to make a "push", yes, those hopes are dashed. Just another false hope trade rumor.

Im not too sure what their reasoning is to begin with even with a healthy irving. But in case they wanted to make a "push", yes, those hopes are dashed. Just another false hope trade rumor.

They need to make the playoffs... All this picks and they are no where close to results..

Bynum finally gives them a perfect trade chip.

[quote name="CP"]Sacramento won tonight.

Play Pau the entire second half (season) Mike.[/quote]Run 'im. >:

Oh, thread title... :smokin

I'm saying, I think that was a franchise debilitating time for us.

- we DIDN'T land the big name; that hurt us
- Lamar died, figuratively; that hurt us
- Pau was obviously affected, despite his repeated "I understated it's a business" narrative
- CP3 has got the Clippers playing better than they have EVER played; being beneath them is UNNATURAL; this KILLS us
- 'Basketball reasons' was NOT used to handcuff someone else, as the cHeat were allowed bring on TWO other faces of other teams; this is hurting us

'Basketball reasons' :smh:

Rockets avoided Pau/Nene and end up with Harden/Howard.
Clippers pair CP3 with Blake.
Hornets land Anthony Davis

The only ones that didn't benefit was us. :smh:

^ They're definitely a fad, but they definitely matter right now, at least more than us. And that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom