Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

It all starts at tipoff.... I understand that Fish is a veteran, and Phil doesn't like to take him out, but he need to understand that Brooks is just toomuch to handle.

smh.gif
sick.gif
disgusting.

lakers just need to come out to a good start. winner of the 1st quarter has won every game.

for all the people talking about how the Lakers aren't gonna win anything, do you guys remember how Boston started the playoffs last year?

Hopefully PJ makes the right adjustments for game 7... There's no reason why Brooks should score on every possession...

They have to double him on the pick and roll and make him give up the ball.. JVG is right, Hayes is useless to them on offense, so the Lakers have to use thatto their advantage...

laugh.gif
@ Sasha at the end playing that press defense still. Shane got mad and knocked his arm away and had words.

Same thing happened last year with Skip and Sasha towards the end of game 22 of the winning streak and time winding down. Skip was gonna throw hands
laugh.gif

Only good thing about this is that as a basketball fan, we all get to see another game 7 (two actually). Sunday should be the most interesting day. Cant wait.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

The Lakers will win game 7.
Yea just like they were supposed to close it out tonight in dominating fashion. This team is charmin. They ain't winning #%**

Most of all it just doesn't seem like the Lakers care enough

pimp.gif
Let's get it!

I still don't understand how the Lakers let a team win who doesn't have their 2 star players. If I'm a Laker fan, I'm shocked/disappointed.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Kobe needs people who are consistent. His cast feels like showing up when they want to.
word.

Kobe and Odom were the only ones that played tough from start to finish. (and since Odom just had a solid game, he will probably suck next game.)

outside of those guys, what other consistent, tough players do the Lakers have?

Gasol - backs down whenever his opponent goes at him aggressively.
Ariza - solid defender, has really become a solid spot up shooter. however, he is not an aggressive offensive player.
Fisher - pathetic defender, can't make a shot to save his life. Fisher has been holding LA back throughout the entire playoffs.. they are far worse when heis on the floor.
Farmar - inconsistent
Brown - inconsistent
Walton -
indifferent.gif
he adds nothing positive whatsoever to the Lakers. you wonder why a team aspiring to win a championship has a player like Luke Walton on theroster. that's a roster spot that could be taken up by a tough hustle player like a Carl Landry. instead, it goes to a bum.
Sasha - again, why is a guy like this getting minutes on a "championship-level" squad?

LA won't win the championship this year, and if they ever want to get back they need to retool their roster with consistent, tough, hustle players.

good game for houston, and no for lakers. I blame all except kobe, famar, brown, ariza. *#@$ you fish, sasha, walton. Damn you Pau and Bynum, two tallest guysbut couldnt do +$!$.

Originally Posted by solefob

lakers just need to come out to a good start. winner of the 1st quarter has won every game.

for all the people talking about how the Lakers aren't gonna win anything, do you guys remember how Boston started the playoffs last year?
Yes, but no one likes to talk about that because they are not the LAKERS
laugh.gif

Lakers are down, the Haters unite.

Originally Posted by solefob

Yes. but they rely on their Defense to win games..

It's different for this team..

Back
Top Bottom