laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude tryin to get in Shane's face.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by copped

you guys think Houston can beat Denver?
Nope. Cause like the Rockets, they play hard every game and they have a lot more firepower.

With this sorry excuse for a team right now, I really wouldn't be surprised if Houston won Sunday.

Lakers aren't winning game 7. They're too soft. Houston doesn't even have it's 2 best players and look at this BS. This team disgusts me. Ihate talented teams with no heart more than anything else.

come on lakers get ahold of ryan applebee. i know hes still holding a grudge against aaron brooks for hitting him in the nuts back in college back in 2006,someone hire him to pull a tanya harding nancy kerrigan.

I agree with JVG.

No way the Rockets get blown out twice in LA.

They've learned their lesson and I think they will match LA's intensity on Sunday.

How the Lakers letting Brooks bust that %!# though??

(Sorry franchise)
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ phil sitting out kobe for the first 6 min of the 4th

instead of sitting out fish forever
indifferent.gif

the lakers can not win a championship with this bum gasol as the second best player
sick.gif

im a laker fan and this team will not be champs ...shoot im a laker fan that hates most of the players on the team

Originally Posted by copped

you guys think Houston can beat Denver?
no way. That is part of what angers me so much. Denver would put it to Houston (w/o Yao and Tmac) and be relentless. I still think the lakerscan beat both teams, and ultimately win the chip, but they have to step up the intensity. I just hope this series (if won on sunday) shows these role playersthat they need to be more consistant (like Denver/Cavs role players)

someone please tell me they got that saved when ron showed kobe is tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

This Rockets team reminds me of that Knicks team from 1999 (can't believe it has been 10 years already)

Maybe it is the injuries I don't know, but I just see how they are playing and picture that team.

Still see the lakers winning game 7

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ah well, goodnight.

I expect the Haters to drop all their words tonight, simply because the Lakers lost.
Lakers fan should be ABSOLUTELY embarrassed by this performance from your team. Think about it. Y'all should be ripping your OWN team withthis type of performance. This team is playing without their two BEST players. I give Houston a lot of credit for playing hard, but there is no excuse thatthis Rockets team should be taking this Laker team to a game 7.

the only way the rockets can win game 7 is if they start 17-1 again

there is no way that will happen
and the rockets can't win from behind, especially without Yao

they are just delaying the inevitable
the series is already over
pimp.gif

lakers will get destroyed by denver though
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom