63c25ad6d80de6de40173a9a9c33be19-getty-86316921rm002_los_angeles_l.jpg

f81dd6b978b7ce22474a4d5d65a5d81f-getty-86316921adb025_lakers_rockets.jpg

173555759988612419cecf6ff6eafff1-getty-86316921adb034_lakers_rockets.jpg

eb1f5837a344687134c6eb99f6625ed4-getty-86316921adb040_lakers_rockets.jpg

129ebc5f97cf69a17193530f5a0b62ff-getty-86316921rm013_los_angeles_l.jpg

ad0ca0fbe60996fc1fb5fb6832f089ae-getty-86316921rm012_los_angeles_l.jpg

capt.e1676eb1e6864155afaba59634c1b640.lakers_rockets_basketball_htr211.jpg

1c9b8118795020d724f3d4242fdcb039-getty-86316921adb037_lakers_rockets.jpg

capt.1fb1661e43054689bc1648c78c0a9360.lakers_rockets_stern_basketball_htr101.jpg

Lakers sucked on purpose so the other teams would let their guard down.....

...j/k we sucked the #$^% in game 6. Honestly Lakers need to find a way to get around the Rocket's Defense.

Can the league rescind techs in the playoffs like they do in the regular season?

Any chance they rescind the one on Kobe last night? The one that shouldn't be given. When that real real tough guy Artest like he so loves to callhimself ran away like Carmelo after getting a bump on his tongue. Will the league take that away?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Can the league rescind techs in the playoffs like they do in the regular season?

Any chance they rescind the one on Kobe last night? The one that shouldn't be given. When that real real tough guy Artest like he so loves to call himself ran away like Carmelo after getting a bump on his tongue. Will the league take that away?
I'm pretty sure they can and will. The refs overreacted to a non-situation. As for Artest, I don't think he was trying to draw a tech. Ithink he just ran away to not get heated. Like counting down from 10. Must be an anger management technique or something lol.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

11sz2qd.gif

This team falling apart. LMAO at Pau Gasol.
its funny how Lebron/"cavs" fans come in here to talk crap...yall havent done squat yet
laugh.gif
sick.gif

NyRapisBack wrote:
Fans of The Rapist can relax for now. No way in hell their shots are that off in game 7. The Rapist will set the tone early in the game and they'll win in a blow out.

But y'all def need to start worrying about Denver
rapist? that is so 2004 come up with something new
roll.gif
...the ironic thing is your sn looks like it says rapist
laugh.gif

74 pages...it must be a Lakers loss
eyes.gif

Any chance they rescind the one on Kobe last night? The one that shouldn't be given. When that real real tough guy Artest like he so loves to call himself ran away like Carmelo after getting a bump on his tongue. Will the league take that away?
Artest was smart enough to run instead of getting in the ref's/kobe's face about it. In case you haven't been watching the series,Artest has already been ejected twice.

its funny how Lebron/"cavs" fans come in here to talk crap...yall havent done squat yet
laugh.gif
sick.gif

They're not exactly in a game 7 with a depleted team either...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

eyes.gif
Of course, you know how much most of us despise your squad. Imagine what would happen in S & T if (most likely not) the Lakers lose sunday.Severs would crash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

eyes.gif
Of course, you know how much most of us despise your squad. Imagine what would happen in S & T if (most likely not) the Lakers lose sunday. Severs would crash
laugh.gif
part of me won't even be all that mad if they lose, maybe they'll finally get that much needed, ""WAKE UP CALL"" they probably still won't though, i though i was reaching when i said i got a bad omen from the lackluster play in the utah series, being lazy on defenseand letting utah back in games in a series that should have been a one sided blowout sweep. last night frustrated the hell out of me though. your playingagainst a team thats depleted, how hard is it to drive in everytime especially pau gasol, they kept settling for jump shots and relying on jump shots all nightlong and other then farmar no one was hitting anything.

that being said if they win sunday, these 3 loses are irrelevant for 2 days until a hungry denver squad puts the pressure on them from the opening tip.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Artest was smart enough to run instead of getting in the ref's/kobe's face about it. In case you haven't been watching the series, Artest has already been ejected twice.
*talkin about Ron here, not you*

Then don't tell me how hard you are, or what a tough guy you are all the time and then run like a girl. Know what I'm sayin?

Completely agree on the run away to keep from gettin in trouble, got ya, but then I don't wanna listen to you go in front of reporters and say"Don't you know who I am?" and "I'm Ron Artest" and I'm a tough guy and all that. And then be cryin, I gotta bump on my tongueand sh*^. That don't make sense. Ray Lewis don't gotta tell nobody how tough he is. Charles Oakley don't worry about informing everyone of howtough he is. Ron seems to feel the need to keep reminding everybody. Makes me wonder, ya know?

eyes.gif
Of course, you know how much most of us despise your squad. Imagine what would happen in S & T if (most likely not) the Lakers lose sunday. Severs would crash
laugh.gif

yehh tell me about it
laugh.gif
but all we ask from you haters is to beconsistent post after a Laker win too but we know thats never gonna happen
wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

They're not exactly in a game 7 with a depleted team either...
they still have no room to talk but then again these arent real "cavs fans"...i know who the true cavs fans are such as belle andouttacontrol

Man, all i know is Aaron Brooks >>>>>> Yao and TMAC and ARTEST!!!!

He's been there MVP this series. Ron Artest has been CRAP. Aaron Brooks has been a damn BEAST!

Lakers receive a lot of hate, sure, but people shouldn't front on Lakers fans themselves. You go back like 5-10 pages and you'll see Lakers fansdebating with each other what went wrong and who to blame. It's not always automatically, Lakers lose, haters come out, thread gets prolonged. See foryourself.

A stat that's nuts that I'll find and post:

Since the Rockets moved to the WC, the team that knocks the Rockets out the playoffs, has NEVER went on to win a championship..

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

yehh tell me about it
laugh.gif
but all we ask from you haters is to be consistent post after a Laker win too but we know thats never gonna happen
wink.gif
roll.gif
Unlike a lot of my fellow Laker Haters, I won't come in to these threads talking sideways. I refuse to let my dismay for your squad fog myvision. I still feel the Lakers are taking it all this season. When they show up, no one and I mean no one can beat them.

Gasol needs to be fired. Should be a good game 7. I see Kobe is going have to do a lot or they have to come out like they did in game 5

No Eastern Conference team or Western Conference team that has eliminated the Rockets in rounds prior to the NBA Finals has ever gone on to win thechampionship.

The Lakers will be cursed if they go on and eliminate the Rockets, losing in either the West Finals or the NBA Finals.

1969 --- Atlanta, eliminated by LA
1975 --- Boston, eliminated by the Bullets
1977 --- Philadelphia, eliminated by Portland
1979 --- Atlanta, eliminated by the Bullets
1980 --- Boston, eliminated by Philadelphia
1982 --- Seattle, eliminated by San Antonio
1985 --- Utah, eliminated by Denver
1987 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1988 --- Dallas, eliminated by LA
1989 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1990 --- LA, eliminated by Phoenix
1991 --- LA, eliminated by Chicago
1993 --- Seattle, eliminated by Phoenix
1996 --- Seattle, eliminated by Chicago
1997 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1998 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1999 --- LA, eliminated by San Antonio
2004 --- LA, eliminated by Detroit
2005 --- Dallas, eliminated by Phoenix
2007 --- Utah, eliminated by San Antonio
2008 --- Utah, eliminated by LA

Good luck LA!

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wont miss that event for anything

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

11sz2qd.gif

This team falling apart. LMAO at Pau Gasol.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

NyRapisBack wrote:
Fans of The Rapist can relax for now. No way in hell their shots are that off in game 7. The Rapist will set the tone early in the game and they'll win in a blow out.

But y'all def need to start worrying about Denver
rapist? that is so 2004 come up with something new
roll.gif
...the ironic thing is your sn looks like it says rapist
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Boss, they haven't lost yet....Cavs fans have every right to laugh/talk all they want.

Originally Posted by henz0

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I wont miss that event for anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lakers receive a lot of hate, sure, but people shouldn't front on Lakers fans themselves. You go back like 5-10 pages and you'll see Lakers fans debating with each other what went wrong and who to blame. It's not always automatically, Lakers lose, haters come out, thread gets prolonged. See for yourself.

Since the Rockets moved to the WC, the team that knocks the Rockets out the playoffs, has NEVER went on to win a championship..
nope its always automatic that when we lose haters come out...its as automatic as reggie miller in the foul line

wow interesting stat...NEVER went on to win the title if they knock the rockets out in the western conference?
eek.gif

FIRST B0RN wrote:
Unlike a lot of my fellow Laker Haters, I won't come in to these threads talking sideways. I refuse to let my dismay for your squad fog my vision.
you sir are respectable because even though you hate a team yet you dont rant with nonsense and speak the facts
pimp.gif
...but hey im not gonna hate on the Laker haters...in the words of kanye,"love your haters their your biggest fans"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Boss, they haven't lost yet....Cavs fans have every right to laugh/talk all they want.
being 8-0 in the playoffs doesnt mean squat...nope they can only talk when they win a championship...like i said these arent the real cavs fansunlike i know who the real cavs fans are---guys like belle and outtacontrol

Kobe has got to create shots for the post players early this next game.

Ariza has been trying to create and has done a horrible job so far.

I read the game review on LG and saw that the post players had four touches in the first quarter.

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see more pick-and-rolls with Kobe and Pau, more isolation plays in the post with a lot of cutting, and passingbetween the big men. Basically, I want to see what we saw at the end of last season and the beginning of this season.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lakers receive a lot of hate, sure, but people shouldn't front on Lakers fans themselves. You go back like 5-10 pages and you'll see Lakers fans debating with each other what went wrong and who to blame. It's not always automatically, Lakers lose, haters come out, thread gets prolonged. See for yourself.

nope its always automatic that when we lose haters come out...its as automatic as reggie miller in the foul line

wow interesting stat...NEVER went on to win the title if they knock the rockets out in the western conference?
eek.gif

FIRST B0RN wrote:
Unlike a lot of my fellow Laker Haters, I won't come in to these threads talking sideways. I refuse to let my dismay for your squad fog my vision.
you sir are respectable because even though you hate a team yet you dont rant with nonsense and speak the facts
pimp.gif
...but hey im not gonna hate on the Laker haters...in the words of kanye, "love your haters their your biggest fans"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
being 8-0 in the playoffs doesnt mean squat...nope they can only talk when they win a championship...like i said these arent the real cavs fans unlike i know who the real cavs fans are---guys like belle and outtacontrol
They can talk because they've steamrolled the competition...it's not just in the playoffs either...the've hit their stride at theright time. Unlike the Lakers, when they see a "weaker" oppenent they go for the kill....

smh.gif
@ this talk about "they can only say anything when they win a championship." If that's the case, ONLY Celtics fans should be chiming in onanything involving this series. Post-Shaq, Lakers have just as many finals losses as the Cavs, so your point is moot....that is if you should even be"talking."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom