Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

anyone think that fish should do the same thing that walton did for ariza? and tell phil that having farmar out there with brooks is better for the team. thisis just a bad series for fish matchup wise.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by tupac003

We worked hard all year to win the west.

And now we have the home floor for a game 7. Its all we could ask for.

Yes L's like this are frustrating, but if you have been a fan of this team for any amount of years you know we always play down to our competition. Not saying the Rockets are a bad team but without Yao we should have taken care of business.

We didn't do it.

Now we have to take care of this in game 7.

Right now a lot of us are frustrated. We have every right to be. But you can't be a fan of your team and say we won't win a championship. Were boston fans scared when they went to 2 games 7's last year? We went 7 with Sac and won a chip. We played plenty of game 7's in the 80's. Game 7's happen. That's why you play the games. I haven't seen one paper champ yet.

I do agree things have to change. We must play with more fire on a consistent basis.

Let's go Lakers.

Amen.
pimp.gif

man... I cant take this Jeckyl and Hyde routine with the Lakers. All this up & down inconsistant nonsense is tired. The Rockets are showing how heart andhustle is better then relying on talent and the Lakers are showing that talent without effort and heart is nothing. Even if they get by Houston are they reallyready to take on the Nuggets or the Cavs?

I love my Lakers but they are killing me right now.

The lakers are a typical west coast team. All fluff no substance. Nothing but a bunch of suckas on that team. Got the biggest team in the NBA and gettingbeasted on by a bunch of 6'7" dudes
laugh.gif
Where was you all cold blooded killer named Kobe tonight? Lakers are a joke
laugh.gif

Yes L's like this are frustrating, but if you have been a fan of this team for any amount of years you know we always play down to our competition. Not saying the Rockets are a bad team but without Yao we should have taken care of business.

We didn't do it.

Right now a lot of us are frustrated. We have every right to be. But you can't be a fan of your team and say we won't win a championship. Were boston fans scared when they went to 2 games 7's last year? We went 7 with Sac and won a chip. We played plenty of game 7's in the 80's. Game 7's happen. That's why you play the games. I haven't seen one paper champ yet.

I do agree things have to change. We must play with more fire on a consistent basis.

Let's go Lakers.
GO LAKERS

This is my favorite Rockets team in recent years.
pimp.gif

Even if we lose on Sunday I'm still going to be proud of these Rockets.

Pau and Kobe - Gold medal pressure game tested. but the Rockets have all the momentum going in (til Staples center starts to rock.)

Like Bryant, Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson tried to put a positive spin on his team's predicament.

"There's nothing to worry about," he said. "We are just going to go out and play. It's our home court and it's what we play for. Weplay a different game on our court, and that's pretty obvious to see."

fools still havent hit the panic mode.... this team is arrogant its not even funny.. they think they will win every game without trying..

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

man i really hope we don't get rid of tmac this offseason and keep artest. if we can just frickin stay healthy it would be damn near impossible to stop us.

If T-Mac was healthy, Houston woulda been gone in the 1st round. E! True Hollywood Story.
QFT...and Houston wouldn't have played a wack !$@ Portland. They somehow would've played a team that they didn't match up well withcause Tmac is a curse.

Matter of fact, this Rocket team without Yao AND Tmac >>>>>> WITH Yao and TMac...Yep Yup Yep Yup Yep Yup Yep Yup Yep.

On the real, the Lakers have NOTHING to worry about. I'd bet $500 the Lakers will win this series.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

We didn't do it.

Let's go Lakers.

Amen.
pimp.gif

Tim donaghy was ref for that game 7 in sac, so that's a chip in game 7 against sac*.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The lakers are a typical west coast team. All fluff no substance. Nothing but a bunch of suckas on that team. Got the biggest team in the NBA and getting beasted on by a bunch of 6'7" dudes
laugh.gif
Where was you all cold blooded killer named Kobe tonight? Lakers are a joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Lakers are just wasting time, they should have wrapped this up last game.

But props to the Rockets for adjusting and whopping $#% ....

Lakers didn't really come with any intensity at all this game. I expect a lot more in game 7 and plus they're gonna have their crowd. This is gonna bereally tough for the Rockets.

GeeeeZ maybe this cosmetic team doesn't have what it takes...tired of all the excuses...this team is soft and HEARTLESS word to Mr. West...

Nuggets will murk them off of passion alone...not even gonna get on talent!...I hope they do beat Houston just so they can get thrashed by DNV!

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Lakers didn't really come with any intensity at all this game. I expect a lot more in game 7 and plus they're gonna have their crowd. This is gonna be really tough for the Rockets.
Please. The Lakers crowd is as interested as a girl faking it. Even the announcer sounds like a damn robot. All the Lakers need to do is realizehow embarrassing it will be if they lose game 7 because the pressure is all on them, not the rockets. Hell, if Kobe needs to do another 81pt game let himbecause his cast is garbage.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

We didn't do it.

Let's go Lakers.

Amen.
pimp.gif

Seriously thanks...i needed that

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i'm starting to believe NBA is fake...... how can Lakers have the best supporting cast and forced a game 7. I need to start watch hockey or something.

The lakers don't have a great supporting Cast. Just look at the matchups. Houston is winning in those matchups with containment from Artest and Battier.

Somebody cut and pase part of the JA Adande Daily Dime article where Ron said the Subway five dollar foot long song and the freecreditreport.com song are hotsongs and should be played in the club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
roll.gif
I like Ron. He is funnier than the average person. Jeff Van Gundyshould crawl into a small suitcase and be shipped to Middle Earth, ol' Gollum looking $%%#!*#$@$+@.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

vujacic is such a annoying pest.

No kidding man. Why not put in Cook and get him to sock Sasha in the face!?! What's the downside in that?! Cook suspended.. Sasha hurt.. All upside baby!All upside!

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i'm starting to believe NBA is fake...... how can Lakers have the best supporting cast and forced a game 7. I need to start watch hockey or something.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom