Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo better believe Im in here maaaaaaaaynnnnnnne LOL SO PUMPED FOR GAME 7 GO ROXX

man I cannot believe it, conference finals cant it be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

see you boys sunday

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i'm starting to believe NBA is fake...... how can Lakers have the best supporting cast and forced a game 7. I need to start watch hockey or something.
PH2007081600009.jpg

if you see him anywhere, then it's fake!!!

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

NO TMAC NO YAO
STILL FORCED TO GAME 7.

laugh.gif
and no mutombo as well, i'm pretty sure rick would have used deke in this series against bynum and pau if he was healthy, anyway the rocketshave my respect from what they have shown in this series, playing gutsy basketball without 3 important players.

I'm telling y'all, because we have no Tmac we're goin places. We gonna pull a championship out our %@*!$ too.

Fans of The Rapist can relax for now. No way in hell their shots are that off in game 7. The Rapist will set the tone early in the game and they'll win ina blow out.

But y'all def need to start worrying about Denver

i'm starting to believe NBA is fake...... how can Lakers have the best supporting cast and forced a game 7. I need to start watch hockey or something.
You must be one of those Lakers bandwagon fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

We worked hard all year to win the west.

And now we have the home floor for a game 7. Its all we could ask for.

Yes L's like this are frustrating, but if you have been a fan of this team for any amount of years you know we always play down to our competition. Not saying the Rockets are a bad team but without Yao we should have taken care of business.

We didn't do it.

Now we have to take care of this in game 7.

Right now a lot of us are frustrated. We have every right to be. But you can't be a fan of your team and say we won't win a championship. Were boston fans scared when they went to 2 games 7's last year? We went 7 with Sac and won a chip. We played plenty of game 7's in the 80's. Game 7's happen. That's why you play the games. I haven't seen one paper champ yet.

I do agree things have to change. We must play with more fire on a consistent basis.

Let's go Lakers.

Agreed!!! In my head I looked at that game last night and we played terrible, but we have to pick up the pieces and come out strong early on Sunday. Houstonhad a lot of momentum from their crowd as well. Our big me have to step up and play their postions. I think Farmar gave us a spark in the 1st qtr with the3-pointers, but he really needs to be out there to keep up with Brooks. In my heart as a Laker Fan, I will not give up on my team in this series, nor the restof the playoffs. We just need some intensity!!! Let's GO LAKERS and pull off a commanding victory on Sunday.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You must be one of those Lakers bandwagon fans
laugh.gif
He must be cuz the Lakers supporting cast is hot garbage except for Ariza. But anyways game 7 will all be on how well Kobe shoots the ball. Hewill come out looking for his shot on every possesion just like he did in game 2 and if he isnt on fire like he was in game 2 ya can be ready for a very longgame. But good luck to both teams.

Im just glad Chauncy on Denver because if he wasnt they could have let all the hype they are getting get to their heads and thought the next series is gonna beeasy. But Chauncy will make everyone stay focused.

Laker fans I didn't post yesturday soory on my behalf . Usually wen I post we win.

Im going to talk 2 kobe a bit later on in the afternoon to ask him what went wrong.

I was out yesturday so I didn't even get to really watch the game. After the first 6 mins wen it was 15 to 1 or something I shut down the tv for the nite.

I don't know what it is but ima speak 2 kobe & find out what's going on with his club who doesn't seem hungry.

Plus kobe has to understand that ppl are saying lebron is better then him becus look how he's handling biz in the playoffs.

My thing is its that lebron is just a better team player n kobe is the best individual player. Lebron would have not let that happen 2 his team .

But ima speak 2 kobe & telll him pick his $#%t up .

Nt ppl post questions to ask him or things you like 2 say 2 him if yall had a chance so I could talk 2 him about cus im pretty sure yall got soime things 2 say.

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Laker fans I didn't post yesturday soory on my behalf . Usually wen I post we win.

Im going to talk 2 kobe a bit later on in the afternoon to ask him what went wrong.

I was out yesturday so I didn't even get to really watch the game. After the first 6 mins wen it was 15 to 1 or something I shut down the tv for the nite.

I don't know what it is but ima speak 2 kobe & find out what's going on with his club who doesn't seem hungry.

Plus kobe has to understand that ppl are saying lebron is better then him becus look how he's handling biz in the playoffs.

My thing is its that lebron is just a better team player n kobe is the best individual player. Lebron would have not let that happen 2 his team .

But ima speak 2 kobe & telll him pick his $#%t up .

Nt ppl post questions to ask him or things you like 2 say 2 him if yall had a chance so I could talk 2 him about cus im pretty sure yall got soime things 2 say .
I am going to talk to Barack Obama this afternoon as well, is there anything you would like me to tell him?
laugh.gif

From a betting standpoint, it works in Lakers favor to NOT be heavily favored. Celtics struggling through playoffs last year made Lakers heavily favored lastyear, resulting in a loss in the Finals. We'll see what happens though. I'm still thinking Lakers will face Cavs in playoffs. A lot of money has beenpushed for a Kobe vs. Lebron finals (Nike commercial and Vitamin Water). I feel it's all about the ratings and David Stern would love a Kobe vs. LebronFinals series.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The lakers are a typical west coast team. All fluff no substance. Nothing but a bunch of suckas on that team. Got the biggest team in the NBA and getting beasted on by a bunch of 6'7" dudes
laugh.gif
Where was you all cold blooded killer named Kobe tonight? Lakers are a joke
laugh.gif
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...6SHCQvLYF?gid=2009011913 href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Anw5.EPsW3ikmaN4dU06SHCQvLYF?gid=2009011913" target=_blank>Sit down you http://sports.yahoo.com/n...YdECQvLYF?gid=2009020805 href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Aku3Aj_QyDC_dteejq_YdECQvLYF?gid=2009020805" target=_blank>silly Cleveland fan.

chester with the Laker links
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at this toaster guy...i wonder how long hes been a cavs fan

Laker fans we cant keep blaming the refs its a part of the game...that we came out flat and they did what we were supposed to be doing and thats work insidebut instead we kept shooting jumpshots and didnt penetrate...we can only blame ourselves with our lackluster effort

typical Laker thread after a loss...its a full house 70 plus pages
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I mean........

Damn.
smh.gif

At least they tried in the 3rd quarter I guess. Thas better then what they did in game 4.
laugh.gif

First 3 games of the series, HC didn't mean squat. Last 3 games of the series, HC has meant everything.

This is just a baffling series to figure out. Much like why I argue all the time that stats don't always tell a story. Sometimes, sh*^ just happens.

All the credit in the world to the Rockets, they came out and blitzed us from jump. Now it's on us. Have to respond.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Fans of The Rapist can relax for now. No way in hell their shots are that off in game 7. The Rapist will set the tone early in the game and they'll win in a blow out.

But y'all def need to start worrying about Denver

Some dudes just don't grow up. lmao

the leader of the team takes this loss. HE is the one that is in charge of making sure HIS guys are READY for the game!
this guy had a point.

All we hear is Kobe is the only one playing hard, fine...but that's not his sole responsibility as a leader.

Back
Top Bottom