LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yao getting rubbed by Hiss.
smh.gif

Yo, i feel bad watching Stevie on the bench. No emotion. Barely cheering for his teammates.

man kobe is goin crazy right now.

and tmac only has 7 shots? and only 2 assists to show for his passing?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn nyc buk, zip it man. you crying a little too much... the hate in your blood is boiling dude
roll.gif
@kobe having a better supporting cast than tmac and yao [booker t] tell me he did not just say that?[booker t]
laugh.gif

tmac is as much of a ballhog as kobe is..... how you think he won the scoring title?

relax dude. there is still much time for this crappy lakers team to get back to playing to their sucky self

just for your info

scola>anybody on the the lakers front court not named odom

u watching the game? u know who scola is?
i rest my case so shut your mouth

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn nyc buk, zip it man. you crying a little too much... the hate in your blood is boiling dude
roll.gif
@kobe having a better supporting cast than tmac and yao [booker t] tell me he did not just say that?[booker t]
laugh.gif

tmac is as much of a ballhog as kobe is..... how you think he won the scoring title?

relax dude. there is still much time for this crappy lakers team to get back to playing to their sucky self

just for your info

scola>anybody on the the lakers front court not named odom

u watching the game? u know who scola is?
i rest my case so shut your mouth
roll.gif
hes mad
mad.gif
eek.gif

Good first half. Great team ball being played.

Hope T-Mac isn't hurt and can play the second half.

i bet tmac comes back in the second half and the rockets win. the rockets gotta say #$++ rick adelman and play ball like they did last year.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Wow the lakers are playing lights out with those shots.

it aint just kobe on fire, the whole team and their families are on fire. lakers' offense has been very efficient and ridiculous this yr.

Back
Top Bottom