LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

SKIP FTW!!!
laugh.gif

go back to streetball you bum!!

Had me holding my breath t he whole time. Not a very good game by the lakers, but every win counts. Hopefully Odomregains his rhythm soon

WTF? Did we really deserve this win? It looked like a scrimmage out there, felt like our D was standing around watching no more than our bench.
sick.gif

And we escape with the win. Cant believe they let a lead vanish with T-Mac out. Great team game played by the lakers though. Pistons up next.

As usual, a Rockets/Lakers game comes down to the last shot of the game.
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tough loss, overall. The Rockets fought back, but couldn't hit a shot or free throws down the stretch when it really counted.
nerd.gif

Rafer once again stinks it up. Wide open look and everything. He could have redeemed his whole season thus far with that one shot. Of course, he bricks.
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ Francis. Did anybody catch that at the end? When they were walkingoff the court, I saw Francis with his warmup jacket off. Dude had his white tanktop on.
laugh.gif
No wonder dude is fully suited up the whole game. He's the only guy onthe Rockets with his warmup pants and jacket on in the game. Dude doesn't even have his jersey on. Probably doesn't have his shorts on either. Lookslike he's not going to get any burn this year.
tired.gif

damn. if Rafer wasn't garbage we would be in overtime right now.

oh well, a W is a W. a split for a back to back in Texas is okay.

Seriously, did anyone really expect Rafer to hit those triples?It amazes me that he's still in the game in the fourth quarter the way he's beenshooting the ball this season.

I'm glad the lakers won. but i'm upset how they played the second half. They seemed determined to give the game away.

Good Job Rockets, I like how we still made it a close game with out TMac. If that Rafer three (Gods know it wasnt going in because its Rafer, I mean come onnow) would have went innnnnnnnnn LORDY ! lol

Just next time, bring Francis in.

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

So, Francis gets no run, and your team can't score a bucket the last 6 mins? Shouldnt you try to switch it up a little with your best player hurt?
Thing is though, it's a close game. It's going to go down to the wire. You don't put in somebody who hasn't played a minute all yearin there trying to "switch things up."

Phil is so dumb, his rotations in at least two games this season have left me scratching my head. New Orleans the game was close and he left the scrubs in toolong and when Bean came back the game was out of reach and tonight it almost cost us a game the Rockets had no business being in without T-Mac. I'm goingto bust a vein watching the Lakeshow this season.

What the hell is up with Rocket/Laker games? They are ALWAYS down to the FINAL FINAL shot.
Seriously, did anyone really expect Rafer to hit those triples?
Seriously...if i was a laker fan i damn sure wouldn't have been nervous.

WHAT the HELL is wrong with Adelman. Why doesn't he put Steve in DAMNIT!!! ESPECIALLY with Tmac out.

Houston still looks like the same team as last year. No one able to score outside of Yao and Mac. That's not what i would call a "championshipcontending team."

Anyway, back to my Warrior game. Holla.

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Phil is so dumb, his rotations in at least two games this season have left me scratching my head. New Orleans the game was close and he left the scrubs in too long and when Bean came back the game was out of reach and tonight it almost cost us a game the Rockets had no business being in without T-Mac. I'm going to bust a vein watching the Lakeshow this season.
I don't get why Phil didn't have D-Fish in there for most of the 4th quarter. D-Fish is money.

Back
Top Bottom