[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

If the Lakers win game 1 tomorrow then odds are the series is already over and the Lakers have won the Western Conference semi - finals. THe reason is simple.

Anytime the Lakers have one Game 1 of "ANY" playoffs series with Phil Jackson as head coach including in the NBA Finals they have NEVER went on to lose that series even if it went to seven games. As a matter of fact they have won the first game of a playoffs series with Phil jackson as  coach 48 times and all 48 times they were succesful at winning each of those 48 series so yes they are an incredible 48 - 0 in winning playoffs series after winning game 1.

I am a Lakers fan and i'll be going for the lakers to win the Championship this season. Based on history it's DEFINITELY not going to bode well for the Dallas Mavericks if Lakers win game 1 tomorrow. For the Mavs tomorrow is basically a must win game for them lol. The 48 - 0 stat after winning game 1 makes the Lakers one of the most feared and dominant teams in the History of the NBA. It shows that once they win that first game theyre serious about taking care of business and closing out whatever team they're face and finishing off what they started. THey lost game one to the Hornets and Still took care of buisness so if they win game 1 vs Dallas tomorrow then THey will definitely dominate and possibly sweep the Mavs.

I think it's important for LA to win game one tomorrow so they can have the advantage. Of course any team that wins game 1 has the advantage right away but for the Lakers it's different. Some teams win game 1 and end up losing the series. Lakers win game 1 and NEVER loses the series after doing so. I must admit the Mavs are going to be tough I seen how they played in game 6 VS the Traiblazers this guy Terry was on fire knocking down jumpers from all over the place and so was Dirk. All they have to do is play good Defese on Dirk and fisher has to guard Terry well possibly double team him or double team Dirk and it should be an easy win for them. Kobe has to be at his best and Lakers will Easily dominate the Mavs. Derek Fisher has to have a good game in  order to compete with Jason Terry because Terry gets it done offensively. Points in the paint can make a difference too and I think Bynum will be at his best just as he was VS the Hornets in game 6. The lakers overall are just a extremely dominant team thats destined to three - peat as NBA FInals Champions and I dont think the Mavs stand a chance against them. If kobe is at the top of his game scoring 35 - 40 points a game in this series than the Mavs can forget about it because with the rest of the lakers doing well including Kobe, Dallas will easily be swept. I predict lakers in 4 or 5 games. So as I said if LA wins tomorrow than the Mavs can kiss the series goodbye because it'll be over before it even ends.

Lets go Lakers Win tomorrow to close out the series! Let go Lakers your Future 2011 NBA Finals Champions! Lets go Kobe!!!  MVP MVP!!!! ( And Yes I also Predict Kobe will win the NBA Finals MVP award for the third straight year in a row!)

If the Lakers win game 1 tomorrow then odds are the series is already over and the Lakers have won the Western Conference semi - finals. THe reason is simple.

Anytime the Lakers have one Game 1 of "ANY" playoffs series with Phil Jackson as head coach including in the NBA Finals they have NEVER went on to lose that series even if it went to seven games. As a matter of fact they have won the first game of a playoffs series with Phil jackson as  coach 48 times and all 48 times they were succesful at winning each of those 48 series so yes they are an incredible 48 - 0 in winning playoffs series after winning game 1.

I am a Lakers fan and i'll be going for the lakers to win the Championship this season. Based on history it's DEFINITELY not going to bode well for the Dallas Mavericks if Lakers win game 1 tomorrow. For the Mavs tomorrow is basically a must win game for them lol. The 48 - 0 stat after winning game 1 makes the Lakers one of the most feared and dominant teams in the History of the NBA. It shows that once they win that first game theyre serious about taking care of business and closing out whatever team they're face and finishing off what they started. THey lost game one to the Hornets and Still took care of buisness so if they win game 1 vs Dallas tomorrow then THey will definitely dominate and possibly sweep the Mavs.

I think it's important for LA to win game one tomorrow so they can have the advantage. Of course any team that wins game 1 has the advantage right away but for the Lakers it's different. Some teams win game 1 and end up losing the series. Lakers win game 1 and NEVER loses the series after doing so. I must admit the Mavs are going to be tough I seen how they played in game 6 VS the Traiblazers this guy Terry was on fire knocking down jumpers from all over the place and so was Dirk. All they have to do is play good Defese on Dirk and fisher has to guard Terry well possibly double team him or double team Dirk and it should be an easy win for them. Kobe has to be at his best and Lakers will Easily dominate the Mavs. Derek Fisher has to have a good game in  order to compete with Jason Terry because Terry gets it done offensively. Points in the paint can make a difference too and I think Bynum will be at his best just as he was VS the Hornets in game 6. The lakers overall are just a extremely dominant team thats destined to three - peat as NBA FInals Champions and I dont think the Mavs stand a chance against them. If kobe is at the top of his game scoring 35 - 40 points a game in this series than the Mavs can forget about it because with the rest of the lakers doing well including Kobe, Dallas will easily be swept. I predict lakers in 4 or 5 games. So as I said if LA wins tomorrow than the Mavs can kiss the series goodbye because it'll be over before it even ends.

Lets go Lakers Win tomorrow to close out the series! Let go Lakers your Future 2011 NBA Finals Champions! Lets go Kobe!!!  MVP MVP!!!! ( And Yes I also Predict Kobe will win the NBA Finals MVP award for the third straight year in a row!)

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by knightngale

What does it matter if those guys are not factors now? They provided plenty of help then. You are acting like nowitzki was leading the smursh parker lakers.
You are also trying to discredit nash. Nash was already a beast and the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

That's like me saying Kobe single handedly beat the spurs and kings in 2001 (shaq was being somewhat contained by vlade and the twin towers).

A team does not make the finals if they only have 1 great player and trash around them. Not even iverson in 2001.

Oh please Nash wasn't even close to clutch when he here in Dallas. I still remember dude flat out dribbling the ball of his foot in elimination games in 2003. Check his damn stats in the playoffs.

No NBA player has had more success with less than Dirk except Lebron.

Jason Terry is the second best player on the Mavericks and has been since the Mavericks have become legit.

He wouldn't be the second best player on any of the playoff teams in the West. Outside of Memphis he wouldn't be the third best.
+100. Nash wasnt a MVP caliber player in Dallas. His game went to a new level in Phoenix. Nash here was slightly above average. When the best players you have been surrounded by are Jet and Josh Howard, something is wrong.

I love how dudes forget that Griffin and Diop started games for the Mavs in the Finals.
sick.gif

What does it matter if those guys are not factors now? They provided plenty of help then. You are acting like nowitzki was leading the smursh parker lakers.
You are also trying to discredit nash. Nash was already a beast and the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

That's like me saying Kobe single handedly beat the spurs and kings in 2001 (shaq was being somewhat contained by vlade and the twin towers).

A team does not make the finals if they only have 1 great player and trash around them. Not even iverson in 2001.

Oh please Nash wasn't even close to clutch when he here in Dallas. I still remember dude flat out dribbling the ball of his foot in elimination games in 2003. Check his damn stats in the playoffs.

Jason Terry is the second best player on the Mavericks and has been since the Mavericks have become legit.

He wouldn't be the second best player on any of the playoff teams in the West. Outside of Memphis he wouldn't be the third best.
+100. Nash wasnt a MVP caliber player in Dallas. His game went to a new level in Phoenix. Nash here was slightly above average. When the best players you have been surrounded by are Jet and Josh Howard, something is wrong.

I love how dudes forget that Griffin and Diop started games for the Mavs in the Finals.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Matt Barnes doesnt have the right to talk like that. Either way Lakers in 5 or 6
lol why not? he was part of that team that beat the mavs in the first round.

Matt Barnes doesnt have the right to talk like that. Either way Lakers in 5 or 6

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

matt barnes aint really do +%*! for the w's and im a w's fan.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

matt barnes aint really do +%*! for the w's and im a w's fan.

laugh.gif
@ Dirk not winning playoff series on his own...

laugh.gif
@ Steve Nash being the only clutch player the Mavs have had in a decade...

Some of yall dudes are plain silly with the revisionist history crap.

laugh.gif
@ Dirk not winning playoff series on his own...

laugh.gif
@ Steve Nash being the only clutch player the Mavs have had in a decade...

Some of yall dudes are plain silly with the revisionist history crap.

the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me see one Nash game-winner for the Mavs please.

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif

the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me see one Nash game-winner for the Mavs please.

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

sick.gif

not to metion u guys currently have pedo stevenson as ur starting 2 guard...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

sick.gif

not to metion u guys currently have pedo stevenson as ur starting 2 guard...
sick.gif

barnes you aint even seeing that much burn in the playoffs , i mean i aint a mavs fanboy by anymeans and i live in dallas.

The only legit player the mavs have ever had is dirk , dude stays scoring regardless of the series outcome .

If the Mavs would have kept avery i think we would have seen 1 chip by now . The nba gave the 305 that ring with that free throw shooting
circus.

Back
Top Bottom