laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

IF we win, will we hear excuses about Kobe's ankle?
nerd.gif
Kobe has proven he can play with numerous injuries so that's not an excuse.

This is the 2nd round, Dallas is a good team. One player can't beat a good team on his own.

From here on into the playoffs Pau needs to step up, without him we can't beat any of the teams that are left in the west.
AI used to do it all the time.

Dirk did it when Nash left.

nerd.gif

This is the 2nd round, Dallas is a good team. One player can't beat a good team on his own.

From here on into the playoffs Pau needs to step up, without him we can't beat any of the teams that are left in the west.

nerd.gif

do what?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

do what?
nerd.gif

That is news to me as well considering that Dirk has always had a solid team surrounding him and Iverson was in the leastern conference when that conference was at its lowest.

I do remember Kobe outscoring the mavs and dirk all by himself in 3 quarters tho and iverson and dirk being ring-less.

That is news to me as well considering that Dirk has always had a solid team surrounding him and Iverson was in the leastern conference when that conference was at its lowest.

I do remember Kobe outscoring the mavs and dirk all by himself in 3 quarters tho and iverson and dirk being ring-less.

Dirk single handedly won a playoff series by himself? This is news to me.
eyes.gif

Minnesota in 02. (34/16/3 steals per)
Sac in 03 (21/14/1 block per)
Portland in 03 (30/8 with two 40+ games).
Griz in 06 (31/8 per).
San Anton in 06 (27/13/1.3 steals per).
Phoenix in 06 (28/13/3 assists per).

Dirk Nowitzki, the guy who has probably carried his franchise more than any other man without a ring, has never won a playoff series by himself?
laugh.gif

And before you say some of those weren't good teams... Minny had KG in his prime. Sacramento was the two seed in 03. San Antonio and Phoenix were 1 and 2 respectively (Dallas was the 4 seed when they made it to the Finals).

Nah, he's never won a series by himself.
laugh.gif

Dirk's always had a solid team around him huh? How many of those guys from the 06 team are still relevant?

We had youth, yeah sure, but where are all those cats now? Marquis Daniels still a factor? Jerry Stackhouse? Devin Harris? Josh Howard? Diop? Dampier?

Oh yeah don't forget about KVH and Adrian Griffin.
pimp.gif

And don't be fooled, Phoenix Nash wasn't the same Nash we had in Dallas. Yeah he was great, but not MVP Nash.

Dirk has always worked with what he had.

Yeah in 03 we had Finley, NVE, Raja and Nash. We also had Raef LaFrentz, Najera, Bradley, etc.

Oh God, I'd love to see Dirk get 31 shots and 25 FTs in one game.
laugh.gif

Dirk single handedly won a playoff series by himself? This is news to me.
eyes.gif

Minnesota in 02. (34/16/3 steals per)
Sac in 03 (21/14/1 block per)
Portland in 03 (30/8 with two 40+ games).
Griz in 06 (31/8 per).
San Anton in 06 (27/13/1.3 steals per).
Phoenix in 06 (28/13/3 assists per).

Dirk Nowitzki, the guy who has probably carried his franchise more than any other man without a ring, has never won a playoff series by himself?
laugh.gif

And before you say some of those weren't good teams... Minny had KG in his prime. Sacramento was the two seed in 03. San Antonio and Phoenix were 1 and 2 respectively (Dallas was the 4 seed when they made it to the Finals).

Nah, he's never won a series by himself.
laugh.gif

Dirk's always had a solid team around him huh? How many of those guys from the 06 team are still relevant?

We had youth, yeah sure, but where are all those cats now? Marquis Daniels still a factor? Jerry Stackhouse? Devin Harris? Josh Howard? Diop? Dampier?

Oh yeah don't forget about KVH and Adrian Griffin.
pimp.gif

And don't be fooled, Phoenix Nash wasn't the same Nash we had in Dallas. Yeah he was great, but not MVP Nash.

Dirk has always worked with what he had.

Yeah in 03 we had Finley, NVE, Raja and Nash. We also had Raef LaFrentz, Najera, Bradley, etc.

Oh God, I'd love to see Dirk get 31 shots and 25 FTs in one game.
laugh.gif

What does it matter if those guys are not factors now? They provided plenty of help then. You are acting like nowitzki was leading the smursh parker lakers.
You are also trying to discredit nash. Nash was already a beast and the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

That's like me saying Kobe single handedly beat the spurs and kings in 2001 (shaq was being somewhat contained by vlade and the twin towers).

A team does not make the finals if they only have 1 great player and trash around them. Not even iverson in 2001.

What does it matter if those guys are not factors now? They provided plenty of help then. You are acting like nowitzki was leading the smursh parker lakers.
You are also trying to discredit nash. Nash was already a beast and the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

That's like me saying Kobe single handedly beat the spurs and kings in 2001 (shaq was being somewhat contained by vlade and the twin towers).

A team does not make the finals if they only have 1 great player and trash around them. Not even iverson in 2001.

*Turns swag. I mean, Laker hate on.

I will be rooting with you dudes in spirit. JA, Dirk, SneakerPro, Texas, and a couple other dudes I'm forgetting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*Turns swag. I mean, Laker hate on.

I will be rooting with you dudes in spirit. JA, Dirk, SneakerPro, Texas, and a couple other dudes I'm forgetting.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Oh please Nash wasn't even close to clutch when he here in Dallas. I still remember dude flat out dribbling the ball of his foot in elimination games in 2003. Check his damn stats in the playoffs.

No NBA player has had more success with less than Dirk except Lebron.

Jason Terry is the second best player on the Mavericks and has been since the Mavericks have become legit.

He wouldn't be the second best player on any of the playoff teams in the West. Outside of Memphis he wouldn't be the third best.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Oh please Nash wasn't even close to clutch when he here in Dallas. I still remember dude flat out dribbling the ball of his foot in elimination games in 2003. Check his damn stats in the playoffs.

No NBA player has had more success with less than Dirk except Lebron.

Jason Terry is the second best player on the Mavericks and has been since the Mavericks have become legit.

He wouldn't be the second best player on any of the playoff teams in the West. Outside of Memphis he wouldn't be the third best.

Back
Top Bottom