[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

barnes you aint even seeing that much burn in the playoffs , i mean i aint a mavs fanboy by anymeans and i live in dallas.

The only legit player the mavs have ever had is dirk , dude stays scoring regardless of the series outcome .

If the Mavs would have kept avery i think we would have seen 1 chip by now . The nba gave the 305 that ring with that free throw shooting
circus.

Originally Posted by polorico

If the Mavs would have kept avery i think we would have seen 1 chip by now . 
Dude... Avery Johnson was a disaster.

Originally Posted by polorico

If the Mavs would have kept avery i think we would have seen 1 chip by now . 
Dude... Avery Johnson was a disaster.

The series hasn't even started yet and this thread is a disaster.
laugh.gif

And you know good and damn well it's only gonna get worse...
laugh.gif
I'm checking out the minute the game starts tomorrow night.

And you know good and damn well it's only gonna get worse...
laugh.gif
I'm checking out the minute the game starts tomorrow night.

That Barnes tweet was from that game a month back where he threw your assistant coach into the seats

On another note, why was that assistant holding onto him for so long? He deserved it IMO, Barnes is a nut-case and not someone I'm tryin' to bear hug in the middle of him being heated, ESPECIALLY if I was on the opposing team 
laugh.gif

I think the Lakers will take it in a tough 5 games, if that even makes sense. It's just a prediction, so don't waste your time quoting me and telling me why it will or won't be, cause you don't know any better than I do. I think in order for us to win in 5, were going to need the starting line-up to play well. We aren't going to get away with Pau playing like a @@$!@ this series, and if he does it could get scary for Laker Nation. Along with the starting lineup playing how theyre supposed to, the Killer B's need to put some extra shots up cause with the amount of open looks they get every game they have got to knock it down more times than not. Pau, Kobe, and Bynum all will demand a double team, even Lamar does on occasion when he's on the block.

Chandler is a great defender but over a 7 game series I think trying to defend 2 of the best big guys in the game is going to be way too much to handle, as it has been for every team. Except for the Celtics in the finals a few years back when we didn't have Bynum due to injury. Kobe isn't/hasn't going to win a series by himself, even in his beast mode days post-Shaq and pre-Gasol era. If both Bynum and Gasol get locked up for 4 games in this series then we have no shot, but I definitely don't see that happening.

That Barnes tweet was from that game a month back where he threw your assistant coach into the seats

On another note, why was that assistant holding onto him for so long? He deserved it IMO, Barnes is a nut-case and not someone I'm tryin' to bear hug in the middle of him being heated, ESPECIALLY if I was on the opposing team 
laugh.gif

I think the Lakers will take it in a tough 5 games, if that even makes sense. It's just a prediction, so don't waste your time quoting me and telling me why it will or won't be, cause you don't know any better than I do. I think in order for us to win in 5, were going to need the starting line-up to play well. We aren't going to get away with Pau playing like a @@$!@ this series, and if he does it could get scary for Laker Nation. Along with the starting lineup playing how theyre supposed to, the Killer B's need to put some extra shots up cause with the amount of open looks they get every game they have got to knock it down more times than not. Pau, Kobe, and Bynum all will demand a double team, even Lamar does on occasion when he's on the block.

Chandler is a great defender but over a 7 game series I think trying to defend 2 of the best big guys in the game is going to be way too much to handle, as it has been for every team. Except for the Celtics in the finals a few years back when we didn't have Bynum due to injury. Kobe isn't/hasn't going to win a series by himself, even in his beast mode days post-Shaq and pre-Gasol era. If both Bynum and Gasol get locked up for 4 games in this series then we have no shot, but I definitely don't see that happening.

I can't roll my eyes enough.

What is an assistant coach going to do to Matt Barnes?

He was just trying to hold him back from things escalating any further.

Plain and simple.

Dude had no right to throw him down.

If Jason Terry was being held by Shaw would it be okay for him to throw him down?
grin.gif

I can't roll my eyes enough.

What is an assistant coach going to do to Matt Barnes?

He was just trying to hold him back from things escalating any further.

Plain and simple.

Dude had no right to throw him down.

If Jason Terry was being held by Shaw would it be okay for him to throw him down?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

the only clutch player the mavs have had in the last 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me see one Nash game-winner for the Mavs please.

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif

2006 finals
where was dirk at?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And if you want, I could grab 15 game winning shots by Dirk, and that's not even an exaggeration.
roll.gif

2006 finals
where was dirk at?

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

How'd they GET to the Finals to begin with?

The refs showed up for that series, don't get me started.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

laugh.gif
Mentioning 2006 Finals to Mavs fans is like mentioning the 2002 Conference Finals to Kings fans....it's a never ending argument.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

laugh.gif
Mentioning 2006 Finals to Mavs fans is like mentioning the 2002 Conference Finals to Kings fans....it's a never ending argument.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

Missing free throws. And hell yes, throw the assistant coach off you...especially if he's not on your team. Barnes is not his guy so don't touch him. Simple.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
2006 finals
where was dirk at?

Missing free throws. And hell yes, throw the assistant coach off you...especially if he's not on your team. Barnes is not his guy so don't touch him. Simple.

dallas not gonna win this year, next year, next couple years, and forever. Period.

dallas not gonna win this year, next year, next couple years, and forever. Period.

Back
Top Bottom