[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

did he say hella screens?

lol I said the exact samething
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

not the same lakers team as the past, by far.
It has not been the same lakers team THE WHOLE YEAR.

Frankly I am not surprised and other people should not either. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE LAKERS LOST TO THE CAVS.

Lakers have not had a bench, gasol, or outside shooting THE WHOLE YEAR. Kobe has not had a normal kobe year either.

Good game by the mavs. Your team has been the better team both games.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

not the same lakers team as the past, by far.
It has not been the same lakers team THE WHOLE YEAR.

Frankly I am not surprised and other people should not either. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE LAKERS LOST TO THE CAVS.

Lakers have not had a bench, gasol, or outside shooting THE WHOLE YEAR. Kobe has not had a normal kobe year either.

Good game by the mavs. Your team has been the better team both games.

LAKERS FANS ARE IN DISGUSTTTT

laugh.gif

YALL DON'T LISTEN, MIAMI IS TAKING IT AND I'M GOING TO KEEP PREACHIN TILL YOU GUYS GET IT IN YALL BRAIN!

CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YALL HOMECOURT
30t6p3b.gif

YALL MAN RON ARTEST CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN HIS NATURE, HE'S FEELIN LIKE THE PACER HE ONCE WAS
laugh.gif

I already knew JJ was a beast but today he just climbed up again on my favorite players list with that post-game interview.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

As a Laker fan i want Artest to be suspended. So he wont shoot his ******ed shots.

Not as ******ed as Blake. I'm heated at him for the way he played tonight.

I already knew JJ was a beast but today he just climbed up again on my favorite players list with that post-game interview.
pimp.gif

As much as I want the Lakers to lose, I wanna see a Heat/Bulls and Lakers Finals. Not gonna count out Phil and his team just yet.

LAKERS FANS ARE IN DISGUSTTTT

laugh.gif

YALL DON'T LISTEN, MIAMI IS TAKING IT AND I'M GOING TO KEEP PREACHIN TILL YOU GUYS GET IT IN YALL BRAIN!

CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YALL HOMECOURT
30t6p3b.gif

YALL MAN RON ARTEST CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN HIS NATURE, HE'S FEELIN LIKE THE PACER HE ONCE WAS
laugh.gif

Enjoy it Laker Haters! You all had to endure the past 2 titles with some of us Laker fans over doing it.
But Lakers run is over. Phil doesnt care and is on the way out. The team looks like its lost its way and still hasnt recovered from that losing streak at the end of the season. Pau is out of it...dont know if he can play in L.A. again. Kobe even looks helpless out there and without a sidekick his window might be over.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

As a Laker fan i want Artest to be suspended. So he wont shoot his ******ed shots.

Not as ******ed as Blake. I'm heated at him for the way he played tonight.

Enjoy it Laker Haters! You all had to endure the past 2 titles with some of us Laker fans over doing it.
But Lakers run is over. Phil doesnt care and is on the way out. The team looks like its lost its way and still hasnt recovered from that losing streak at the end of the season. Pau is out of it...dont know if he can play in L.A. again. Kobe even looks helpless out there and without a sidekick his window might be over.

As much as I want the Lakers to lose, I wanna see a Heat/Bulls and Lakers Finals. Not gonna count out Phil and his team just yet.

Back
Top Bottom