[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Question.

If LA splits in Dallas, do yall think they can still win the series?
nerd.gif
uhhm.......lets take it one game at a time
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

So it's safe the series is decided on Friday with Game 3?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah man, game 3 is very vital...but it wont decide everything. However...if we win games 3 AND 4...well then...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

So it's safe the series is decided on Friday with Game 3?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah man, game 3 is very vital...but it wont decide everything. However...if we win games 3 AND 4...well then...
nerd.gif

If Dallas wins game 3, nail in the coffin, obviously. Down 0-3? Kobe The Great, and defending two time champs be damned. Ain't no way they can come back from 0-3.

If Dallas wins game 3, nail in the coffin, obviously. Down 0-3? Kobe The Great, and defending two time champs be damned. Ain't no way they can come back from 0-3.

All the Mavs need to do is double up quick on our BIGs, have them kick it out to the guards and let them settle for long 3s/jumpers; as they've been doing and they will win this series.

Lakers on the otherhand, need to force the issue and keep feeding the bigs. The Mavs will double up on our bigs and when they do our guards must feed the ball back to the post. That will likely draw fouls on Chandler. In any event, our guards still have to take shots and they must shoot at a higher percentage to get back in this series.

All the Mavs need to do is double up quick on our BIGs, have them kick it out to the guards and let them settle for long 3s/jumpers; as they've been doing and they will win this series.

Lakers on the otherhand, need to force the issue and keep feeding the bigs. The Mavs will double up on our bigs and when they do our guards must feed the ball back to the post. That will likely draw fouls on Chandler. In any event, our guards still have to take shots and they must shoot at a higher percentage to get back in this series.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I know they aren't the same people, but damn when KB8 was going thru that whole _ape case deal and still ended up playing games after going to court the same day, excuse me if I don't feel bad for Pau. He literally can have any woman he wants, he's smart, and living in one of the best cities in the world, playing for the best franchise in basketball. Really fam? Man the %$*% up! He's the key to us getting back in this series, we know he can't stop or even slow Dirk down, but at least make him work on the defensive end by putting pressure on him. Maybe he'll actually expend some energy and won't torch us as badly as he has so far.

Bottom line, Kobe and everyone else can come to play and do all they can, but if "All-Star Pau Gasol" doesn't finally show up, it's all for naught, we CAN'T win.

The 1st qtr will tell me how the rest of this series is going to go, if the Lakers come out focused and sharp on D, I have confidence they'll win Game 3 and be back in this series. But if they can't withstand the early energy in AAA and get blitzed early, it's going to be all she wrote.

+1000

I just rewatched game 2 and Steve Blake is one of the best players on the Mavericks.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He played like garbage.

OMG steve blake in game 1... 0 for 1 from the field no assists, and one rebound i think in 17 minutes. how is that real life??
roll.gif

i dont even wanna see his game 2 stats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I know they aren't the same people, but damn when KB8 was going thru that whole _ape case deal and still ended up playing games after going to court the same day, excuse me if I don't feel bad for Pau. He literally can have any woman he wants, he's smart, and living in one of the best cities in the world, playing for the best franchise in basketball. Really fam? Man the %$*% up! He's the key to us getting back in this series, we know he can't stop or even slow Dirk down, but at least make him work on the defensive end by putting pressure on him. Maybe he'll actually expend some energy and won't torch us as badly as he has so far.

Bottom line, Kobe and everyone else can come to play and do all they can, but if "All-Star Pau Gasol" doesn't finally show up, it's all for naught, we CAN'T win.

The 1st qtr will tell me how the rest of this series is going to go, if the Lakers come out focused and sharp on D, I have confidence they'll win Game 3 and be back in this series. But if they can't withstand the early energy in AAA and get blitzed early, it's going to be all she wrote.

+1000

I just rewatched game 2 and Steve Blake is one of the best players on the Mavericks.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He played like garbage.

OMG steve blake in game 1... 0 for 1 from the field no assists, and one rebound i think in 17 minutes. how is that real life??
roll.gif

i dont even wanna see his game 2 stats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lnmfao @ Pau, dude can get any #$% he wants.

Last series it was a respitory infection, now this.

MAN UP THIS IS BASKETBALL! Worry about your off court problems any other time except game time.

i guess the same can be said about lebron when west +#@!$@ his mom right ?
laugh.gif

dude thats a BIG difference. your main man on YOUR team wearing YOUR shoes supposed be your boy BANGIN your mom. did i mention delonte was on the same team as lebron? huge difference. pau is just straightup a @@++%. playing like !!*% because of a broken heart smh... you lettin your whole team down because of some girl...

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lnmfao @ Pau, dude can get any #$% he wants.

Last series it was a respitory infection, now this.

MAN UP THIS IS BASKETBALL! Worry about your off court problems any other time except game time.

i guess the same can be said about lebron when west +#@!$@ his mom right ?
laugh.gif

dude thats a BIG difference. your main man on YOUR team wearing YOUR shoes supposed be your boy BANGIN your mom. did i mention delonte was on the same team as lebron? huge difference. pau is just straightup a @@++%. playing like !!*% because of a broken heart smh... you lettin your whole team down because of some girl...

I believe that if LA can split in Dallas they can come back.

Spoiler [+]
Stern where you at?
grin.gif

I believe that if LA can split in Dallas they can come back.

Spoiler [+]
Stern where you at?
grin.gif

If Lakers take game 3 which I think they will.

I'm pretty confident they also take game 4 to tie up the series.

This series is very far from over.

Back
Top Bottom