[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I know they aren't the same people, but damn when KB8 was going thru that whole _ape case deal and still ended up playing games after going to court the same day, excuse me if I don't feel bad for Pau. He literally can have any woman he wants, he's smart, and living in one of the best cities in the world, playing for the best franchise in basketball. Really fam? Man the %$*% up! He's the key to us getting back in this series, we know he can't stop or even slow Dirk down, but at least make him work on the defensive end by putting pressure on him. Maybe he'll actually expend some energy and won't torch us as badly as he has so far.

Bottom line, Kobe and everyone else can come to play and do all they can, but if "All-Star Pau Gasol" doesn't finally show up, it's all for naught, we CAN'T win.

The 1st qtr will tell me how the rest of this series is going to go, if the Lakers come out focused and sharp on D, I have confidence they'll win Game 3 and be back in this series. But if they can't withstand the early energy in AAA and get blitzed early, it's going to be all she wrote.

+1000

I just rewatched game 2 and Steve Blake is one of the best players on the Mavericks.
laugh.gif

I know they aren't the same people, but damn when KB8 was going thru that whole _ape case deal and still ended up playing games after going to court the same day, excuse me if I don't feel bad for Pau. He literally can have any woman he wants, he's smart, and living in one of the best cities in the world, playing for the best franchise in basketball. Really fam? Man the %$*% up! He's the key to us getting back in this series, we know he can't stop or even slow Dirk down, but at least make him work on the defensive end by putting pressure on him. Maybe he'll actually expend some energy and won't torch us as badly as he has so far.

Bottom line, Kobe and everyone else can come to play and do all they can, but if "All-Star Pau Gasol" doesn't finally show up, it's all for naught, we CAN'T win.

The 1st qtr will tell me how the rest of this series is going to go, if the Lakers come out focused and sharp on D, I have confidence they'll win Game 3 and be back in this series. But if they can't withstand the early energy in AAA and get blitzed early, it's going to be all she wrote.
QFT.

everyone has to play well if we want to 3peat

QFT.

everyone has to play well if we want to 3peat

Pau is soft. If i get pay 20+ millions a year to play ball. I dont give a damn if miss universe is breaking up with me . I'll get poon after the championship parade

Pau is soft. If i get pay 20+ millions a year to play ball. I dont give a damn if miss universe is breaking up with me . I'll get poon after the championship parade

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

+1000

I just rewatched game 2 and Steve Blake is one of the best players on the Mavericks.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He played like garbage.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

+1000

laugh.gif
sick.gif
He played like garbage.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Question.

If LA splits in Dallas, do yall think they can still win the series?
nerd.gif

Yea. To me it depend how they win game 3.That game is IMPORTANT for us. Being down 3 more than likely the series is over.

Question.

nerd.gif

Yea. To me it depend how they win game 3.That game is IMPORTANT for us. Being down 3 more than likely the series is over.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Question.

nerd.gif

That's the way I'm looking at it. If we blow them out or they blow a big lead like we did. They may start doubt themselves because they have blown a 2-0 lead before.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Question.

nerd.gif

That's the way I'm looking at it. If we blow them out or they blow a big lead like we did. They may start doubt themselves because they have blown a 2-0 lead before.

Question.

nerd.gif

if they win game 3  yes,  however if they fall down 0-3 and win game 4  best case scenario they just prolong the inevitable.

if they win game 3,  lose game 4, and win game 5.   the pressure is on dallas to close it out at home to avoid having to go to LA for a game 7.

Question.

nerd.gif

if they win game 3  yes,  however if they fall down 0-3 and win game 4  best case scenario they just prolong the inevitable.

if they win game 3,  lose game 4, and win game 5.   the pressure is on dallas to close it out at home to avoid having to go to LA for a game 7.

Back
Top Bottom