[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by vezon

Cant wait for yall lakers fans to be turned down a notch. Worst fans on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have you seen Miami fans?

I feel sad right now. Sad and depressed. I cant believe were losing by 20 + points in a must win game. WHen Dirk is not hot its Terry. THey need to double team both Dirk and Terry. But how can they allow the Mavs to make 11 three pointers in the first half this is ridiculous. 33 of the Mavericks 63 points have come form 3 pointers. THats half of their total score! Obviously the lakers arent defending them right and playing good defense to allow the Mavs to make eleven three pointers in the first half. I'm going to hope for a miracle comeback and hope LA can have a good 2nd half and avoid the sweep. THis would be so embarssing to get swept. I wonder if the Lakers would even bother to shake hands with the Mavs players and congradulate them if they end up losing this game. I wouldn't. I'd just walk off the court in total disgust.

I feel sad right now. Sad and depressed. I cant believe were losing by 20 + points in a must win game. WHen Dirk is not hot its Terry. THey need to double team both Dirk and Terry. But how can they allow the Mavs to make 11 three pointers in the first half this is ridiculous. 33 of the Mavericks 63 points have come form 3 pointers. THats half of their total score! Obviously the lakers arent defending them right and playing good defense to allow the Mavs to make eleven three pointers in the first half. I'm going to hope for a miracle comeback and hope LA can have a good 2nd half and avoid the sweep. THis would be so embarssing to get swept. I wonder if the Lakers would even bother to shake hands with the Mavs players and congradulate them if they end up losing this game. I wouldn't. I'd just walk off the court in total disgust.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
How does that feel to be ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED by an NBDL team though?

Originally Posted by vezon

Cant wait for yall lakers fans to be turned down a notch. Worst fans on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And as annoying Lakers fans are knocked off their pedestal Heat fans lie in wait to carry the torch.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
So you're calling the Mavericks a NBDL team? Cool, because I wasn't. Glad to know how you feel about them tho. 
smile.gif

I feel like that white girl in Colorado right now.
laugh.gif
Damn man, can we simply stay at home on their shooters?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So you're calling the Mavericks a NBDL team? Cool, because I wasn't. Glad to know how you feel about them tho. 
smile.gif

I feel like that white girl in Colorado right now.
laugh.gif
Damn man, can we simply stay at home on their shooters?

Oh so now you Phil Jackson workin that Zen routine on your fellow fans huh? 
laugh.gif
 Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

3 to 1 Kobe sexually assaults a white gurl this offseason! 3 to 1!!
Why resort to making a comment like that dude? Like really man?

i came from lala land not to long ago and as obnoxious and ill imformed clueless alot of the fans are thats just fould play and a personal blow to the man. True KB8 is a mark but no need to hit below the belt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

3 to 1 Kobe sexually assaults a white gurl this offseason! 3 to 1!!
Why resort to making a comment like that dude? Like really man?

i came from lala land not to long ago and as obnoxious and ill imformed clueless alot of the fans are thats just fould play and a personal blow to the man. True KB8 is a mark but no need to hit below the belt

Oh so now you Phil Jackson workin that Zen routine on your fellow fans huh? 
laugh.gif
 Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom