[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

6a00e54f7fc4c58833014e87f565e6970d-500wi

After this game it's hopefully time to look ahead OKC and Memphis are going to be tougher

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

This is where we'll see whose truly a Laker fan and who was just on the bandwagon for the ride. 

\As a true lakers fan im in complete disgust, theres not one moment i second guess watching this team but my god this is so nasty. I could never something like this happen.

Cant wait for yall lakers fans to be turned down a notch. Worst fans on NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think the laker hating is really having too much of an effect. Even laker fans are hating on the lakers for their pathetic play.

Lakers have two rings last 2 years and got revenge on the whole league during that time so it is not like I am not satisfied.

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think the laker hating is really having too much of an effect. Even laker fans are hating on the lakers for their pathetic play.

Lakers have two rings last 2 years and got revenge on the whole league during that time so it is not like I am not satisfied.

This is where we'll see whose truly a Laker fan and who was just on the bandwagon for the ride. 

\As a true lakers fan im in complete disgust, theres not one moment i second guess watching this team but my god this is so nasty. I could never something like this happen.

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.

How does that feel to be ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED by an NBDL team though?

Originally Posted by vezon

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And as annoying Lakers fans are knocked off their pedestal Heat fans lie in wait to carry the torch.

Back
Top Bottom