[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

"You can't just play for two halfs, you have to play for 48 minutes." - Jason Terry

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thought I was the only one that caught this. Thought I misheard 
roll.gif

Had me like LOL WUT?

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

"You can't just play for two halfs, you have to play for 48 minutes." - Jason Terry

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thought I was the only one that caught this. Thought I misheard 
roll.gif

Had me like LOL WUT?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

3 to 1 Kobe sexually assaults a white gurl this offseason! 3 to 1!!
Why resort to making a comment like that dude? Like really man?

i came from lala land not to long ago and as obnoxious and ill imformed clueless alot of the fans are thats just fould play and a personal blow to the man. True KB8 is a mark but no need to hit below the belt
And folks try to convince me that there isn't legit ill-will for these athletes? Just inhumane man.

Sad to see these dudes go out like that, but Dallas is doing the damn thing man.

Originally Posted by LDJ

i came from lala land not to long ago and as obnoxious and ill imformed clueless alot of the fans are thats just fould play and a personal blow to the man. True KB8 is a mark but no need to hit below the belt

3 to 1 odds dmncn lew  gets %%!%! slapped by someone today

Originally Posted by LDJ

3 to 1 odds dmncn lew  gets %%!%! slapped by someone today

Originally Posted by LDJ

And folks try to convince me that there isn't legit ill-will for these athletes? Just inhumane man.

Sad to see these dudes go out like that, but Dallas is doing the damn thing man.

I'll give it up to the Mavs... They simply were better at the Lakers at everything... Lakers are old man, and Pau? I don't even want to see him in a Laker uniform..shoulda just started Odom the whole series.. but Lakers forever son.

I'll give it up to the Mavs... They simply were better at the Lakers at everything... Lakers are old man, and Pau? I don't even want to see him in a Laker uniform..shoulda just started Odom the whole series.. but Lakers forever son.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
Oh so now you Phil Jackson workin that Zen routine on your fellow fans huh? 
laugh.gif
 Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.
Lol. So now i'm gonna be attacked for trying to help my Laker brethren keep their cool. Hate at an all-time high i see.
I keep quiet = "Laker fans are no where to be found...ghosts"

I speak = Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
Oh so now you Phil Jackson workin that Zen routine on your fellow fans huh? 
laugh.gif
 Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.
Lol. So now i'm gonna be attacked for trying to help my Laker brethren keep their cool. Hate at an all-time high i see.
I keep quiet = "Laker fans are no where to be found...ghosts"

I speak = Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

PAU JUST TRYIN TO FOUL OUT SO HE CAN GO HOME...

MARK MY WORDS, KOBE WILL DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY THIS HALF!!!

PAU JUST TRYIN TO FOUL OUT SO HE CAN GO HOME...

MARK MY WORDS, KOBE WILL DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY THIS HALF!!!

Back
Top Bottom