[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

So you want him to shoot over the double team instead of passing to the open man?
So Kobe can't score on JJ BAREA???
roll.gif
  KOBE THE MAGICIAN!!! POOF!!! I WILL DISAPPEAR AND GIVE UP LIKE THE PHOENIX GAME!!!
roll.gif
so how did he disappear in this game or the series again?
ARE YOU WATCHING THE SAME GAME???
roll.gif

Can't believe it...what an amazing shooting performance! Terry and Peja are just so comfortable out there, not worried about the defense. They've been in the zone all series long

Terry needs to break that record. It's actually irritated me the amount of time s I've seen players come close or tie and never surpass.

Can't believe it...what an amazing shooting performance! Terry and Peja are just so comfortable out there, not worried about the defense. They've been in the zone all series long

Terry needs to break that record. It's actually irritated me the amount of time s I've seen players come close or tie and never surpass.

Congrats to the Mavs. They deserved this series 100%. Hopefully they keep it up and get Dirk and Kidd a ring.

We definitely need to make some changes. Fisher can't cut it anymore, and Gasol needs to get his *@!% togther.

Congrats to the Mavs. They deserved this series 100%. Hopefully they keep it up and get Dirk and Kidd a ring.

We definitely need to make some changes. Fisher can't cut it anymore, and Gasol needs to get his *@!% togther.

roll.gif
  KOBE THE MAGICIAN!!! POOF!!! I WILL DISAPPEAR AND GIVE UP LIKE THE PHOENIX GAME!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
you said he was disappearing in the first half, but he had 15 points. you want him to chuck up 30 per half or something?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you said he was disappearing in the first half, but he had 15 points. you want him to chuck up 30 per half or something?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This win goes out to all those tasteless Laker fans who were making jokes about Katrina when yall were playing the Hornets.

One person?

Ain't even feel like looking through my tumblr for the signs. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This win goes out to all those tasteless Laker fans who were making jokes about Katrina when yall were playing the Hornets.

One person?

Ain't even feel like looking through my tumblr for the signs. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom