[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Damn i want Mas to win the whole thing, but if they up against MIA its a wrap.

All the whistles that MIA will get
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by knightngale

It will suck for Dallas to destroy the Lakers and then not win anything though. 

we will see. that will be epic.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

well, i said this "dallas will not win anything this year, next year, next couple years, and forever" b4 we even play with dallas.

Damn i want Mas to win the whole thing, but if they up against MIA its a wrap.

All the whistles that MIA will get
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

well, i said this "dallas will not win anything this year, next year, next couple years, and forever" b4 we even play with dallas.

This is exactly why we get hate from all fans.  It is all about winning the 'ship, but as of right now, the Mavs whooped our !%*.  These dudes put a clinic on us and made us look like trash.

The Mavs ain't thinking about the Finals right now.  They're thinking about the next series.  Yeah, their season will be a disappointment if they don't win the championship, but as of right now, they're taking it one series/game at a time.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness, LilStevie, and all the other Dallas fans on this board.

I'm rooting for Dirk and Kidd to get that trophy. 

This is exactly why we get hate from all fans.  It is all about winning the 'ship, but as of right now, the Mavs whooped our !%*.  These dudes put a clinic on us and made us look like trash.

The Mavs ain't thinking about the Finals right now.  They're thinking about the next series.  Yeah, their season will be a disappointment if they don't win the championship, but as of right now, they're taking it one series/game at a time.

Congrats to JA, Nowitness, LilStevie, and all the other Dallas fans on this board.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

you don't think Dallas will win?  they just mopped the floor with you guys. 
grin.gif
  Give them credit.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

grin.gif
  Give them credit.

Originally Posted by JUS3

go to see my previous posts i did credit to dalls, hats off to them but i'm speaking the truth so stop saying this is why ppl hate us

CARON MUST BE HELLA' SOUR RIGHT NOW - "LEMME GET SOME MINUTES COACH...HELL, IF RONDO CAN PLAY WITH A DISLOCATED ELBOW, I'M IN...
roll.gif
"

CARON MUST BE HELLA' SOUR RIGHT NOW - "LEMME GET SOME MINUTES COACH...HELL, IF RONDO CAN PLAY WITH A DISLOCATED ELBOW, I'M IN...
roll.gif
"

Originally Posted by JUS3

go to see my previous posts i did credit to dalls, hats off to them but i'm speaking the truth so stop saying this is why ppl hate us

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

grin.gif
  Give them credit.

go back to couple pages and see i gave dallas credit and congrats them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans is PISSED.

grin.gif
  Give them credit.

go back to couple pages and see i gave dallas credit and congrats them.

Back
Top Bottom