[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This win goes out to all those tasteless Laker fans who were making jokes about Katrina when yall were playing the Hornets.

One person?

Ain't even feel like looking through my tumblr for the signs. 
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
Some laker fans are stupid hopefully they leave the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This win goes out to all those tasteless Laker fans who were making jokes about Katrina when yall were playing the Hornets.

One person?

Ain't even feel like looking through my tumblr for the signs. 
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
Some laker fans are stupid hopefully they leave the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Congrats to the Mavs. They deserved this series 100%. Hopefully they keep it up and get Dirk and Kidd a ring.

We definitely need to make some changes. Fisher can't cut it anymore, and Gasol needs to get his *@!% togther.
Yup. The Mavs definitely deserved it. Till this day, I still think Wade is wearing Dirk's ring..

BTW we need a video of that Jason Terry interview
laugh.gif

eek.gif

@ these turn of events.

As much as I dislike the Lakers,never in a trillion years would I expect there run to end like this. Being swept and getting annihilated in game 4
eek.gif
. I thought they'd at least get to the conference finals. Damn how the mighty have fallen.

Dallas has a real shot now,they can beat absolutely any team with the way they're playing right now.If they keep making threes and Dirk and Terry keep performing like they have I see them winning the West easily.

grin.gif
@ Kobe thinking they were still gonna win this series down 3-0

eek.gif

@ these turn of events.

As much as I dislike the Lakers,never in a trillion years would I expect there run to end like this. Being swept and getting annihilated in game 4
eek.gif
. I thought they'd at least get to the conference finals. Damn how the mighty have fallen.

Dallas has a real shot now,they can beat absolutely any team with the way they're playing right now.If they keep making threes and Dirk and Terry keep performing like they have I see them winning the West easily.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Congrats to the Mavs. They deserved this series 100%. Hopefully they keep it up and get Dirk and Kidd a ring.

We definitely need to make some changes. Fisher can't cut it anymore, and Gasol needs to get his *@!% togther.
Yup. The Mavs definitely deserved it. Till this day, I still think Wade is wearing Dirk's ring..

BTW we need a video of that Jason Terry interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by knightngale

It will suck for Dallas to destroy the Lakers and then not win anything though. 
laugh.gif
You're such a damn lame...
You seriously think Dallas will be getting wide open 3s against thunder of memphis? Those dudes are young and athletic. Younger than the Mavs.

I am not trying to troll here. I am saying that it will be worse than Laker fans disappointment if that were to happen. Don't you agree?

laugh.gif
You seriously think Dallas will be getting wide open 3s against thunder of memphis? Those dudes are young and athletic. Younger than the Mavs.

I am not trying to troll here. I am saying that it will be worse than Laker fans disappointment if that were to happen. Don't you agree?

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by S4L3

The end of this mini Lakers Dynasty as we know it. Season over.

Great career by the legendary Phil Jackson....

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
Clown.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by S4L3

The end of this mini Lakers Dynasty as we know it. Season over.

Great career by the legendary Phil Jackson....

Quoted for when game 6 arrives.
Clown.

Since Dallas DESTROYED us, I'll actually root for them to win the whole damn thing. Hopefully we make some moves and come back stronger next season.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif

@ these turn of events.

eek.gif

Dallas has a real shot now,they can beat absolutely any team with the way they're playing right now.

grin.gif
DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE CHAMPIONSHIP CLINCHING GAME FOR THE CELTICS @ THE STAPLES CENTER 2 YEARS AGO THAT WAS A 40 POINT BLOWOUT????
roll.gif

THIS IS A REPLAY!!!

laugh.gif

That's some '09 OC logic right there. Just take the L in stride.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif

@ these turn of events.

eek.gif

Dallas has a real shot now,they can beat absolutely any team with the way they're playing right now.

grin.gif
DOES EVERYONE FORGET THE CHAMPIONSHIP CLINCHING GAME FOR THE CELTICS @ THE STAPLES CENTER 2 YEARS AGO THAT WAS A 40 POINT BLOWOUT????
roll.gif

THIS IS A REPLAY!!!

Since Dallas DESTROYED us, I'll actually root for them to win the whole damn thing. Hopefully we make some moves and come back stronger next season.

laugh.gif

That's some '09 OC logic right there. Just take the L in stride.

Back
Top Bottom