[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i lost ALL respect for that team now, thats not even acceptable in any way. league better come down HARD on them

lol i never have any respect for this nbdl team and nba should disperse this team

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i lost ALL respect for that team now, thats not even acceptable in any way. league better come down HARD on them

lol i never have any respect for this nbdl team and nba should disperse this team

Don't forget these clasless highlights from these classless pricks:

**!# the Lakers, the dirtiest and most classless players AND fans in the league.

Praying for a Game 5 #hope 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.

This is great.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

JA, please feel free to unleash hell around here the next couple of days, as the only Mavs fan not to jump ship at the start of the playoffs.

You deserve it.

This is great.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

JA, please feel free to unleash hell around here the next couple of days, as the only Mavs fan not to jump ship at the start of the playoffs.

You deserve it.

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.

If we use the excellent logic of the Kobe stans and the media with LBJ in '10, Kobe quit.
Please DARTH, I want you to come here and admit this. Where you at?

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

If we use the excellent logic of the Kobe stans and the media with LBJ in '10, Kobe quit.
Please DARTH, I want you to come here and admit this. Where you at?

^^ There's too many videos to name. I just thought of the one where Fisher elbowed Scola to the ground a couple of years ago.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

"We got this game."

4-0 ain't a fluke.
they have been like that since 2009 but now they are not good to back it up

those 2 titles got to their heads

well kobe has always been like that though and backs it up most of the time but not the other players

can someone post that gif of the dude going nuts after deron williams hit the clinching 3 for the nets vs the celtics? Cuz that's how I'm feeling right now!

Back
Top Bottom