[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by aepps20

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.
they have been like that since 2009 but now they are not good to back it up

those 2 titles got to their heads

well kobe has always been like that though and backs it up most of the time but not the other players

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.

congrats JA, dallas deserve this win. But i will say again: dallas will not win this year, next year, next couple years, and forever.

^^ There's too many videos to name. I just thought of the one where Fisher elbowed Scola to the ground a couple of years ago.

http://twitter.com/#!/ryenarussillo
ryenarussillo russillo

Tomor will be a tough day for Lakers fan, radio/tv is going to kill your squad all day. Big picture you got rings so who cares what we say

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Preach bredgren preach!!

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Preach bredgren preach!!

can someone post that gif of the dude going nuts after deron williams hit the clinching 3 for the nets vs the celtics? Cuz that's how I'm feeling right now!

"We got this game."

4-0 ain't a fluke.

congrats JA, dallas deserve this win. But i will say again: dallas will not win this year, next year, next couple years, and forever.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If you would have told me Brian Cardinal would be on the court in a game clinching win against the Lakers, I would have laughed in your face.

Because it's coming...

... it's coming.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If you would have told me Brian Cardinal would be on the court in a game clinching win against the Lakers, I would have laughed in your face.

Because it's coming...

... it's coming.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Mavs fans better enjoy this. They will be gone in the next round.

you sounding like the lakers fans before the series and you see where there at now
laugh.gif

This is the main reason I hate LAL.

From top to bottom, to their fans, they act like they're the anointed ones. If they lose, it's they beat themselves, they gave the game away, the refs, we didn't play our game, etc.

From Phil down to DFish, there's just a smugness about them. Lakers, Kobe + DFish acting like they've been mugged everytime they take a shot, and then act as if they've never fouled anybody in their lives when a foul is called on them.

Then you see it today. Sore losers. Bush league tactics, with a lot of LAL fans co-signing it.

Stay classy, LA

laugh.gif
how you gonna call us nitwits and you standing on a milk carton?

Back
Top Bottom