[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Should be a decrease in the number of Faker fans
pimp.gif
QFT!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

laugh.gif
how you gonna call us nitwits and you standing on a milk carton?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all the Lakers fans on FB are saying the Mavs deserved it cuz they were being classless running up the score
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all the Lakers fans on FB are saying the Mavs deserved it cuz they were being classless running up the score
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the main reason I hate LAL.

From top to bottom, to their fans, they act like they're the anointed ones. If they lose, it's they beat themselves, they gave the game away, the refs, we didn't play our game, etc.

From Phil down to DFish, there's just a smugness about them. Lakers, Kobe + DFish acting like they've been mugged everytime they take a shot, and then act as if they've never fouled anybody in their lives when a foul is called on them.

Then you see it today. Sore losers. Bush league tactics, with a lot of LAL fans co-signing it.

Stay classy, LA

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Mavs fans better enjoy this. They will be gone in the next round.

you sounding like the lakers fans before the series and you see where there at now
laugh.gif

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*
son the lakers just won 2 rings and will be back next year

I know it hurts fans like you but the lakers are perpertual winners
pimp.gif

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  

35jht7c.jpg

35jht7c.jpg

son the lakers just won 2 rings and will be back next year

I know it hurts fans like you but the lakers are perpertual winners
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom