[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

at least shannon brown backed up his talk and showed us it was possible for them to sweep themselves.

at least shannon brown backed up his talk and showed us it was possible for them to sweep themselves.

Originally Posted by LDJ

crazy the clippers get more love and will go farther in the playoffs then the fakers.

laugh.gif
 NEVER!!!

This just saved the evening!!! 
roll.gif

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy where do I start.

Real talk, I didn't think we would sweep the Lakers, coming out of that Portland series I thought we had a decent chance to beat them but I never thought this would jump off. I thought we would beat them in six in a best case scenario.

However there is not a fan base in existence that deserves this more. Laker fans are the worst in all of sports. Most of you aren't even from California and have never even been in the Western time zone. Sure you can come up with any random type off justification on why you are a Laker fan but point is if they weren't hanging banners every other year you wouldn't rock with them.

I hear crazy @+% justifications like "well we were down for a few years and I was still a fan" I'm sorry you had to deal not winning a championship for 5 whole years. How bout you try 31 and being embarrassed in the first round over and over and still riding with your team.

For me next to winning a championship I couldn't be happier not because we won a second round series but because they whole universe especially Laker fans doubted us. Not only did we win but $$%+%*@ broomed them.

Have fun knowing a "soft" white euro sent your team back to irrelevancy for at least a few because I know I am.

Real talk, I didn't think we would sweep the Lakers, coming out of that Portland series I thought we had a decent chance to beat them but I never thought this would jump off. I thought we would beat them in six in a best case scenario.

However there is not a fan base in existence that deserves this more. Laker fans are the worst in all of sports. Most of you aren't even from California and have never even been in the Western time zone. Sure you can come up with any random type off justification on why you are a Laker fan but point is if they weren't hanging banners every other year you wouldn't rock with them.

I hear crazy @+% justifications like "well we were down for a few years and I was still a fan" I'm sorry you had to deal not winning a championship for 5 whole years. How bout you try 31 and being embarrassed in the first round over and over and still riding with your team.

For me next to winning a championship I couldn't be happier not because we won a second round series but because they whole universe especially Laker fans doubted us. Not only did we win but $$%+%*@ broomed them.

Have fun knowing a "soft" white euro sent your team back to irrelevancy for at least a few because I know I am.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by LDJ

crazy the clippers get more love and will go farther in the playoffs then the fakers.

laugh.gif
 NEVER!!!

roll.gif

how u figure blakes commercials will go farther be shown more love then fakers games this playoffs

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 NEVER!!!

roll.gif

how u figure blakes commercials will go farther be shown more love then fakers games this playoffs

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

PRECH!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PRECH!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I seriously thought of you (pause) when they won today.  For as long as I can remember being on NT, you've been riding with Dallas.  Must feel good to see your squad step up and crush the two-time defending champs.  Congrats.  

laugh.gif

I seriously thought of you (pause) when they won today.  For as long as I can remember being on NT, you've been riding with Dallas.  Must feel good to see your squad step up and crush the two-time defending champs.  Congrats.  

Really glad to see the back of LA. Thankfully Kobe will never match Mike's two 3-peats. It's a pity Boston choked last year instead of closing the deal at Staples...

Back
Top Bottom