[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Real talk,

JA if we win it all this year I got a bunch of miles to give away, no (whatever I can imply without it being homosexual) I got your plane ticket out here for the parade.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

dont kid yourself. honestly, you dont. i'm one of those pessimistic laker fans but your team just ignited this team's fire.

but cardinal didnt even hit gasol that hard. pau went hollywood on that one
laugh.gif
I swear, yall just a bunch of pompous punks.
roll.gif

I DO want to see yall in the Playoffs. I think it'd be an interesting series. I think we would test you best out of anyone out West in a 7 game series.

Go ahead and say you'd sweep us and whatever yall want. I really don't care. I'm just saying, I'd like to see our two teams play since we haven't in over 20 years.

Plain and simple, that's all.
Quit LYING to yourself.
You know and won't admit it that your team is SOFT and is nothing more than a jump shooting team. 

You think what we did to Utah last year in the 2nd round of the playoffs was bad when we swept them. It would be worse for the Mavs this year. Dallas isn't exactly known for being a HOSTILE arena like arenas in Utah & Oklahoma.

dont kid yourself. honestly, you dont. i'm one of those pessimistic laker fans but your team just ignited this team's fire.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I DO want to see yall in the Playoffs. I think it'd be an interesting series. I think we would test you best out of anyone out West in a 7 game series.

Go ahead and say you'd sweep us and whatever yall want. I really don't care. I'm just saying, I'd like to see our two teams play since we haven't in over 20 years.

Quit LYING to yourself.
You know and won't admit it that your team is SOFT and is nothing more than a jump shooting team. 

You think what we did to Utah last year in the 2nd round of the playoffs was bad when we swept them. It would be worse for the Mavs this year. Dallas isn't exactly known for being a HOSTILE arena like arenas in Utah & Oklahoma.

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

laugh.gif
 you got us JA. you got every right to re-quote every single of us. i applaud you and your team, their fans etc. you exposed us and ended our reign in embarrassing fashion. but hey no one saw this coming but i'll admit defeat and give credit when its due, it is what is bro. good luck, man. 

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

laugh.gif
 you got us JA. you got every right to re-quote every single of us. i applaud you and your team, their fans etc. you exposed us and ended our reign in embarrassing fashion. but hey no one saw this coming but i'll admit defeat and give credit when its due, it is what is bro. good luck, man. 

Speaking of WestCoastFinest....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hope to see yall in the Playoffs, it'd be fun.

laugh.gif

Word. JA knows he don't want to see us in the playoffs. As for igniting the team's fire, think it was already pretty hot, 17-1 since the break.
pimp.gif

Mavs still the soft team they've always been. Where was that clip of JET talking all that noise after they won in Dallas earlier this season against us. Dude is a certified clown.

All in all one of the most entertaining games I've seen all season for it to be a blowout.

We didn't start the fire.

Yall started it in us, and we thank you.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Speaking of WestCoastFinest....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hope to see yall in the Playoffs, it'd be fun.

laugh.gif

Word. JA knows he don't want to see us in the playoffs. As for igniting the team's fire, think it was already pretty hot, 17-1 since the break.
pimp.gif

Mavs still the soft team they've always been. Where was that clip of JET talking all that noise after they won in Dallas earlier this season against us. Dude is a certified clown.

All in all one of the most entertaining games I've seen all season for it to be a blowout.

We didn't start the fire.

Yall started it in us, and we thank you.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Most of yall have been good sports about it.

Trust me, I know, I hate our season ended early.

Every team works for 82 games.

And at the end of it all, 82 games down the hole, for nothing when your teams like LA, San Antonio, Orlando.

There's nothing to be gained when you have some veteran teams losing in the Playoffs.

Yall handled it with grace.

Yall will be okay.

And at the end of it all, 82 games down the hole, for nothing when your teams like LA, San Antonio, Orlando.

There's nothing to be gained when you have some veteran teams losing in the Playoffs.

Yall will be okay.

Yall will be okay.

not really. now we have more times to do our stuff not worrying to get back home on time to watch lakers lol. Lakers has played more games than any teams in the league for last couple years so this time is like vacation for them. haha credit to Dallas and good luck but once again the Dallas not gonna win this yr and forever lol and you can save this and quote later when they win haha

Yall will be okay.
much respect bro. honestly, i dont believe we need a huge shake up like everyone is saying. we just ran out of gas and that artest botched lay up was the epitome of our whole season. granted, you guys were much hungrier and just played up to that level that dallas is capable of doing. the hardest part of our offseason is replacing phil. knowing our franchise and how dr. buss works, we'll be fine. its your redemption year for the mavs. good luck to the rest of the playoffs. 

Yall will be okay.

not really. now we have more times to do our stuff not worrying to get back home on time to watch lakers lol. Lakers has played more games than any teams in the league for last couple years so this time is like vacation for them. haha credit to Dallas and good luck but once again the Dallas not gonna win this yr and forever lol and you can save this and quote later when they win haha

Yall will be okay.
much respect bro. honestly, i dont believe we need a huge shake up like everyone is saying. we just ran out of gas and that artest botched lay up was the epitome of our whole season. granted, you guys were much hungrier and just played up to that level that dallas is capable of doing. the hardest part of our offseason is replacing phil. knowing our franchise and how dr. buss works, we'll be fine. its your redemption year for the mavs. good luck to the rest of the playoffs. 

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

roll.gif

Quit LYING to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom