[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Really glad to see the back of LA. Thankfully Kobe will never match Mike's two 3-peats. It's a pity Boston choked last year instead of closing the deal at Staples...

cant win them all. lakers will be back contending, even if they have the same roster. will we see a deshawn stevenson vs lebron finals?? lol

cant win them all. lakers will be back contending, even if they have the same roster. will we see a deshawn stevenson vs lebron finals?? lol

Real talk,

JA if we win it all this year I got a bunch of miles to give away, no (whatever I can imply without it being homosexual) I got your plane ticket out here for the parade.

Real talk,

JA if we win it all this year I got a bunch of miles to give away, no (whatever I can imply without it being homosexual) I got your plane ticket out here for the parade.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy where do I start.

Real talk, I didn't think we would sweep the Lakers, coming out of that Portland series I thought we had a decent chance to beat them but I never thought this would jump off. I thought we would beat them in six in a best case scenario.

However there is not a fan base in existence that deserves this more. Laker fans are the worst in all of sports. Most of you aren't even from California and have never even been in the Western time zone. Sure you can come up with any random type off justification on why you are a Laker fan but point is if they weren't hanging banners every other year you wouldn't rock with them.

I hear crazy @+% justifications like "well we were down for a few years and I was still a fan" I'm sorry you had to deal not winning a championship for 5 whole years. How bout you try 31 and being embarrassed in the first round over and over and still riding with your team.

For me next to winning a championship I couldn't be happier not because we won a second round series but because they whole universe especially Laker fans doubted us. Not only did we win but $$%+%*@ broomed them.

Have fun knowing a "soft" white euro sent your team back to irrelevancy for at least a few because I know I am.
laugh.gif

I seriously thought of you (pause) when they won today.  For as long as I can remember being on NT, you've been riding with Dallas.  Must feel good to see your squad step up and crush the two-time defending champs.  Congrats.  

Bro the reason I even signed up eight years ago was because I wanted to argue about the Mavs and back then we only had Datznasty and Joe Galvan.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Real talk, I didn't think we would sweep the Lakers, coming out of that Portland series I thought we had a decent chance to beat them but I never thought this would jump off. I thought we would beat them in six in a best case scenario.

However there is not a fan base in existence that deserves this more. Laker fans are the worst in all of sports. Most of you aren't even from California and have never even been in the Western time zone. Sure you can come up with any random type off justification on why you are a Laker fan but point is if they weren't hanging banners every other year you wouldn't rock with them.

I hear crazy @+% justifications like "well we were down for a few years and I was still a fan" I'm sorry you had to deal not winning a championship for 5 whole years. How bout you try 31 and being embarrassed in the first round over and over and still riding with your team.

For me next to winning a championship I couldn't be happier not because we won a second round series but because they whole universe especially Laker fans doubted us. Not only did we win but $$%+%*@ broomed them.

Have fun knowing a "soft" white euro sent your team back to irrelevancy for at least a few because I know I am.
laugh.gif

I seriously thought of you (pause) when they won today.  For as long as I can remember being on NT, you've been riding with Dallas.  Must feel good to see your squad step up and crush the two-time defending champs.  Congrats.  

Bro the reason I even signed up eight years ago was because I wanted to argue about the Mavs and back then we only had Datznasty and Joe Galvan.

This mavs team got something i aint never seen in them a killer streak.
If caron comes back and its not the Stern and the heat vs the mavs i think dudes could win it all. 

This mavs team got something i aint never seen in them a killer streak.
If caron comes back and its not the Stern and the heat vs the mavs i think dudes could win it all. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

$91 million payroll on an aging superstar, a guy who is softerthan the brother he was traded for, an immature injury riddled chump, an underachieving Kardashian, a PG who makes layups look tough, a fake tough guy who picked a fight with Kobe last year then went on to say he always wanted to be a laker bu also said it was a dream come true when he played for Sacramento, and a mentally unstable SF who thanked his psychiatrist for helping him play enough to win a chip. Worst of all you won't have the captain to right the ship when it starts to go in the wrong direction.

With the new CBA coming to have revenue sharing among all teams and lower salary cap, tougher days are in store for the Lakers.

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

$91 million payroll on an aging superstar, a guy who is softerthan the brother he was traded for, an immature injury riddled chump, an underachieving Kardashian, a PG who makes layups look tough, a fake tough guy who picked a fight with Kobe last year then went on to say he always wanted to be a laker bu also said it was a dream come true when he played for Sacramento, and a mentally unstable SF who thanked his psychiatrist for helping him play enough to win a chip. Worst of all you won't have the captain to right the ship when it starts to go in the wrong direction.

With the new CBA coming to have revenue sharing among all teams and lower salary cap, tougher days are in store for the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Well said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Well said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Well said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yessir, Laker Fans are DELUSIONAL if they think Brian Shaw is gonna lead them to the promise land......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Well said
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yessir, Laker Fans are DELUSIONAL if they think Brian Shaw is gonna lead them to the promise land......
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom