[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

ill just leave this here.... click me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

QFT.
I remember last year people telling me that Gasol was better than Dwight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans think anybody on their roster>better than anybody in the league
I've had so many arguments with delusional Laker fans because they were arguign that either Pau or Bynum>Howard

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

QFT.
I remember last year people telling me that Gasol was better than Dwight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans think anybody on their roster>better than anybody in the league
I've had so many arguments with delusional Laker fans because they were arguign that either Pau or Bynum>Howard

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Real talk,

JA if we win it all this year I got a bunch of miles to give away, no (whatever I can imply without it being homosexual) I got your plane ticket out here for the parade.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk,

JA if we win it all this year I got a bunch of miles to give away, no (whatever I can imply without it being homosexual) I got your plane ticket out here for the parade.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s

congrats to the mavs and their fans on here. you guys deserved it. congrats on ending our reign and embarrassing us. well it was a heck of a run guys. i'm expecting a couple moves or two but the biggest void will be our great coach. 
ohwell.gif

congrats to the mavs and their fans on here. you guys deserved it. congrats on ending our reign and embarrassing us. well it was a heck of a run guys. i'm expecting a couple moves or two but the biggest void will be our great coach. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

$91 million payroll on an aging superstar, a guy who is softerthan the brother he was traded for, an immature injury riddled chump, an underachieving Kardashian, a PG who makes layups look tough, a fake tough guy who picked a fight with Kobe last year then went on to say he always wanted to be a laker bu also said it was a dream come true when he played for Sacramento, and a mentally unstable SF who thanked his psychiatrist for helping him play enough to win a chip. Worst of all you won't have the captain to right the ship when it starts to go in the wrong direction.

With the new CBA coming to have revenue sharing among all teams and lower salary cap, tougher days are in store for the Lakers.
Lakers still accomplished their mission. 7 Finals appearances in the last 10 years. 5 titles won and they're still top 4 teams in the league. You can't get any better than that. AND best of all we're not a lottery team yet
laugh.gif
. Yall can wait

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Mavs fans acting like this is the end of the Lakers franchise. We'll be back sooner than you think . Yall havent won a championship yet , stop fronting

$91 million payroll on an aging superstar, a guy who is softerthan the brother he was traded for, an immature injury riddled chump, an underachieving Kardashian, a PG who makes layups look tough, a fake tough guy who picked a fight with Kobe last year then went on to say he always wanted to be a laker bu also said it was a dream come true when he played for Sacramento, and a mentally unstable SF who thanked his psychiatrist for helping him play enough to win a chip. Worst of all you won't have the captain to right the ship when it starts to go in the wrong direction.

With the new CBA coming to have revenue sharing among all teams and lower salary cap, tougher days are in store for the Lakers.
Lakers still accomplished their mission. 7 Finals appearances in the last 10 years. 5 titles won and they're still top 4 teams in the league. You can't get any better than that. AND best of all we're not a lottery team yet
laugh.gif
. Yall can wait

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Real talk,

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom